Supply Support Executive
Job no: 512539
Brand: Flight Centre Travel Group
Work type: Full time
Location: New Malden
Categories: Wholesale & Product
We are looking for an individual who will play a key and exciting role in the Flight Centre Travel Group - Supply Support team, delivering solution and support to our consultants in the UK and across Europe. A detailed understanding of all things related to Airlines, hotels, car and rail is required, such as policies, systems, fare types and processes, although lots of on the job training is provided by a very experienced team.
- Answer queries on supply product and processes for all airlines, hotels, car and rail product
- Key contact between the sales support teams and our consultants
- Attend training fortnightly
- Build relationships with Sales Support over the phone
- Always looking at fares to give us the competitive advantage. Thinking outside the box and giving suggestions for all fare types
- Ensure our Pilot is kept up to date accessible and relevant with new changes and fares
- Organisation and ability to multi task - Able to juggle several responsibilities competently. Ability to work under the constant pressure of day to day roles
- Attention to detail - A high level of detail is required. Ensure write offs are low and accuracy is perfect
- Customer Service and mature Team Player - Able to build relationships within the team, colleagues, airlines and GDS colleagues going out of your way to exceed expectations
- Good listener and trainer - Be able to communicate with people at all levels, understand their needs and expectations and deliver the right information in a confident manner.
- Embrace change and be flexible - Be able to think about why things change and look upon changes positively.
- Confidence - The ability to deal with any task or person with authority, Confidence and passion.
- Consultant Experience – 1 year +
- Experience in an Support or Consultant Capacity
What we offer:
- Rewards platform, cash health plan, travel discounts, in-house financial
- Employee share plan
- Consistently recognised externally as a ’Great Place to Work’
- Fun, social, egalitarian culture with focus on ownership and responsibility
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Hybrid working model
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation, Responsible Travel Charter, and Brighter Futures programs
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. If you'd like to start your career with one of the world's leading travel companies, apply today.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, gender identity, sexual orientation or age.
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend