Senior/Key Account Manager
Job no: 508214
Work type: Full time
Categories: Corporate & Group Travel
At FCM Travel Solutions, we are fuelled by a passion for technological innovation and commitment to customer experience excellence. We are flexible, resourceful, and creative. From travel planning to expense management, compliance to duty of care, we embrace new ways of doing things so that we can arrive at our final destination - to be the travel management industry’s most customer-centric company.
Today, as one of the top four global travel management companies, we help customers with total travel management transformation—inspiring change management, navigating the complex world of business travel, building duty of care infrastructure, and driving bottom-line impact. We have the networks and capabilities of an international company and the localised expertise of regional teams. We work in an open and uniquely collaborative model across our regional offices and teams. Diversity and an all-inclusive work environment are incredibly important to us as a company as we take pride in building a work culture that is safe and secure, regardless of belief, background, religion, skin colour or sexual orientation. Together we work hard, we play even harder, and we celebrate all year round.
The mission of our Key Account Manager is to drive and grow the strategic relationship between FCM Travel Solutions and large multinational clients. These clients will be provided with an integrated travel management program in accordance with agreed service level agreement. The strategic intent of these programs will be to deliver saving though spend leverage, tightened program control and optimum operational services.
What you’ll do
- Account Growth: Manage travel program performance regionally, lead complex multinational client travel programs and drive retention and growth of FCM top tier clients. Provide a winning strategy that ensures program compliance, capture leakages and competitive insights for FCM and clients and execute this strategy across functions, geographies, and time zones.
- Strategic partnerships: Build and maintain effective working relationships with C Suite stakeholders, procurement executives, travel bookers, travellers and preferred suppliers. Be the driver of change and take ownership for the success of the program through governance, structure, routines, support of implementations and relationship building.
- Program Optimisation: Through a deep understanding of customer core objectives identify opportunities for program efficiencies, process improvements and enhancements which deliver category maturity. A consultative and proactive approach in exploring opportunities to innovate and drive value through road mapping, strategy planning, project tracking and program analysis.
- Commercial: Execute, monitor, knowledge, and negotiation of contractual obligations to provide guidance for all parties to achieve agreed outcomes and commitments.
- Insights: Lead webinars, customer reviews and workshops to provide recommendations for program development utilising industry expertise, market intelligence, technology and product offerings. Analyse data, generate reports and translate information into insights for review.
What we are looking for:
- Success: at least 5 years track record in post-sales position in B2B environment and experience with large multinational companies in a global environment or 8-10 years in regional account management
- Strong analytics and data interpretation: Ability to analyse data, make customised recommendations and insights that demonstrates strong business acumen and a solution focused mindset
- Client Centricity: Track record of client success in a global environment and communicates effectively to decision makers to influence behaviours and change
- Relationship Builder: Strong interpersonal skills, excellent team player and ability to network and build rapport at all levels from travel managers to C suite executives
- Personal Drive: Self-motivated individuals that demonstrates personal excellence, resilience and is optimistic in changing circumstances
- Leadership (highly desirable): ability to lead high performing team and attract, motivate, and manage A+ talent to deliver strong results.
Is this the opportunity you have been waiting for? Apply today and see your career take off tomorrow.
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now