Apply now Refer a friend
Job no: 508793
Brand: Flight Centre
Work type: Full time
Categories: Information & Technology
Be part of our dynamic fast-paced product management & engineering team with a customer-centric focus on what we do. The Websites team manages the Online Customer Service and Marketing Content capabilities of our global Flight Centre and Travel Associates brand websites.
What You’ll Do:
- Design, build efficient, testable and maintainable code with the right balance between solving the problem at hand and not over-engineering your solution.
- Collaborate in our cross-functional Product Management and Engineering teams to plan and deliver high quality solutions in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Take initiative and always look for ways in improving the quality of our solutions, code bases, technical debt, standards, processes and best practices.
You will be a perfect fit if:
- Proven experience in building user-friendly, responsive web applications for desktop and mobile.
- Proficient in some of the following: TypeScript, React, Styled Components, JSS, Cypress and Jest.
- Experience building websites with Drupal 7 & 8 is a bonus.
- Passionate about software engineering best practices and know what it means to ship high-quality code that is maintainable and extendable.
- Highly collaborative team-player who thrives in a team environment without being adversarial and can also work independently.
- You have a growth mindset, embracing challenges to continuously improve and innovate.
What’s in it for you?
- Generous remuneration structure
- Travel discounts, in-house financial and health services, access to internal 24/7 gym
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Fun and flexible work environment
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation, Responsible Travel Charter, and Brighter Futures programs
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend