Cloud & Network Engineer
Job no: 519454JH
Work type: Full time
Categories: Information & Technology
Hello, Hej, 你好, Salut!
At Flight Centre Travel Group (FCTG) our purpose is to 'open up the world for those who want to see'. Every day, we give people all around the world the opportunity to experience something really amazing – travel!
Our Enterprise Technology Services (ETS) division are looking for a Cloud & Network Engineer to assist in the build and support of solutions across Enterprise Technology Services (ETS).
A day in the life...
- Triage of new incidents and requests, liaison with service providers to deliver resolution.
- Preparing change requests and attend CAB meetings.
- Represent the Networks and Hybrid Cloud teams during the incident management process.
- Design firewall rules in a micro segmented environment.
- Analysing existing systems and operations and developing preventative maintenance strategies.
- Scripting as it pertains to the solutions being implemented or supported.
- Offer 3rd level infrastructure support in a global multi-cloud environment (Azure & AWS & On-Prem).
- Working with any of the technical services pillars in ETS, including Networking and Hybrid Cloud.
You'll be perfect for the role, if you have...
- Minimum 3-5 years networking experience with edge devices (including in cloud i.e. Azure).
- Minimum 3-5 years infrastructure experience (server management, including Azure cloud).
- Operational experience.
- Ensures systems, solutions, and policies are thoroughly maintained and documented.
- Identifies automation opportunities & implements accordingly.
- Analyses existing systems and operations and develops preventative maintenance strategies.
- Offers 3rd level support to implemented solutions.
- Works with vendors to resolve incidents when appropriate.
- Plans, schedules and monitors work, to meet time and quality targets.
- Facilitates collaboration between stakeholders who share common objectives.
- Selects appropriately from applicable standards, methods, tools and applications.
- Understands the importance of security of own work and the operation of the organisation.
- Calls out risks to the business as appropriate.
- Communicates complex information to a non-technical audience.
- Tick destinations off your bucket list with our discounts on travel and accommodation.
- Employee Share Scheme through Equate Plus.
- Access to in-house financial and health services, internal 24/7 gym and End-of-Trip Facility.
- Receive ongoing training and professional development.
- Hybrid working model.
- Closing the Gender Gap in Super Balances! FCTG paid super contributions during parental leave & top up payments when Flightie parents return to work for the first 2 years!
- Preference for internal progression through Brightness of Future.
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses at your fingertips.
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation, and Brighter Futures programs.
- Opportunity to attend global awards events, including Global Gathering (Lisbon 2024).
- Various social events to promote networking, the celebration of wins, and sometimes just for fun!
Flight Centre Travel Group is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workplace that supports your unique identity to create better, safer experiences for everyone. We encourage you to come as you are; to foster inclusivity and collaboration. We celebrate you.
Since our beginning, our vision has always been to open up the world for those who want to see.
As a global travel retailer, our people come from all different backgrounds, and our connections spread to the far reaches of the globe - 20+ countries and counting! Together, we are a family (we call ourselves Flighties).
We offer genuine opportunities for people to grow and evolve. We embrace new experiences, we celebrate the wins, seize all opportunities, and empower all of our people to find their Brightness of Future.
We encourage you to DREAM BIG through collaboration and innovation, and make sure you are supported to make incredible ideas a reality. Together, we deliver quality, innovative solutions that delight our customers and achieve our strategic priorities.
Irreverence. Ownership. Egalitarianism
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend