Change and Configuration Manager - South Bank, QLD
Job no: 519086BM
Work type: Full time, Hybrid
Categories: Information & Technology
Hello, Hej, 你好, Salut!
At Flight Centre Travel Group (FCTG) our purpose is to 'open up the world for those who want to see'. Every day, we give people all around the world the opportunity to experience something really amazing – travel!
As the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Configuration and Change Manager you'll be responsible for overseeing and managing the entire change management process within the organisation, ensuring that all changes to information technology services and infrastructure are planned, assessed, approved, and implemented in a controlled and efficient manner. The role is also accountable for managing the configuration process, maintaining accurate records and owning the accuracy and integrity of the configuration management database (CMDB).
If you have previous change management experience with an IT environment, are passionate about your skills and looking for your next challenge, please apply!
Primary Accountabilities & Objectives:
- Change Management and implementation
- Change Planning and Communication
- Risk Assessment and Mitigation
- Post-Implementation Review
- Configuration Management
You'll be perfect for the role if you have:
- Proven experience (3+ years) in change management within an IT environment, including experience as a Change Manager
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, or a related field
- Familiarity with ITSM tools such as ServiceNow or Jira is advantageous
- ITIL certification, preferably ITIL Expert or ITIL 4 Managing Professional
- Tick destinations off your bucket list with our discounts on travel and accommodation
- Employee Share Scheme through Equate Plus
- Access to in-house financial and health services, internal 24/7 gym and End-of-Trip Facility
- Receive ongoing training and professional development
- Hybrid working model
- Closing the Gender Gap in Super Balances! FCTG paid super contributions during parental leave & top up payments when Flightie parents return to work for the first 2 years!
- Preference for internal progression through Brightness of Future
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses at your fingertips
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation, and Brighter Futures programs
- Opportunity to attend global awards events, including Global Gathering (Las Vegas 2022, Bali 2023 and Lisbon 2024)
- Various social events to promote networking, the celebration of wins, and sometimes just for fun!
Flight Centre Travel Group is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workplace that supports your unique identity to create better, safer experiences for everyone. We encourage you to come as you are; to foster inclusivity and collaboration. We celebrate you.
Since our beginning, our vision has always been to open up the world for those who want to see.
As a global travel retailer, our people come from all different backgrounds, and our connections spread to the far reaches of the globe - 20+ countries and counting! Together, we are a family (we call ourselves Flighties).
We offer genuine opportunities for people to grow and evolve. We embrace new experiences, we celebrate the wins, seize all opportunities, and empower all of our people to find their Brightness of Future.
We encourage you to DREAM BIG through collaboration and innovation, and make sure you are supported to make incredible ideas a reality. Together, we deliver quality, innovative solutions that delight our customers and achieve our strategic priorities.
Irreverence. Ownership. Egalitarianism
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend