Corporate Travel Consultant
A world where tech and people work collectively to make corporate travel simpler, faster and easier.
Corporate Traveler is one of Flight Centre Travel Group’s (FCTG) most successful brands, globally. Our mission is to dominate the SME market, making the end-to-end travel experience faster, simpler and easier for our customers and to demonstrate ongoing value to decision-makers, travelers and bookers. We provide our customers with the perfect blend of personal, local service blended with our expert technology suite and the great choice and value which comes with being part of the FCTG family. For decades, we’ve been helping go-getter businesses grow through travel.
Corporate Traveler has offices across a global network that spans Australia, Canada, USA, UK, South Africa and New Zealand. The brand has been part of the Flight Centre Travel Group for more than 26 years and is a key contributor to the ongoing strength of FCTG’s corporate travel division. Award winning, forward thinking and fun to work for – this is a business for people who love travel, are team players and customer service oriented.
To learn more about Corporate Traveler please click HERE
About The Opportunity
We are looking for a motivated and driven Corporate Travel Consultant who can hit the ground running and deliver the boutique level of service that Corporate Traveler is famous for. Our ideal candidate will preferably have travel consulting and GDS experience along with an insatiable appetite for delivering impeccable service.
Hybrid role based in our Seattle, WA office 3 days a week with an opportunity to work remotely 2 days a week.
As a Corporate Travel Consultant, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day travel needs of corporate business accounts, including.
- Assist in making professional and accurate business travel arrangements for our corporate accounts including air, car, hotel, and ground transportation reservations.
- Follow company procedures, account guidelines and customer service standards.
- Work as a team member and assist other agents as needed in completing all functions related to servicing the client.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Provide solutions to travel related problems clients may experience.
Experience & Qualifications
- Customer focused – consistently going above and beyond to deliver an amazing client experience.
- You obsess over details; take pride in being organized and can juggle competing priorities with the ability to quickly shift gears when needed.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to build strong business relationships.
- A problem solver who thinks outside of the box to provide creative solutions.
- You embrace egalitarianism, irreverence, and ownership.
- You thrive in a collaborative environment but can also produce quality work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Tech Savvy – Experience with a GDS system (Sabre preferred) is an asset, confident using Microsoft suite, and comfortable learning new software.
Work Perks! - What’s in it for you:
FCTG is renowned internationally for having amazing perks and an even better culture. We understand that our people are our most valuable asset. It is the passion and dedication of our teams that keep the company on top of the industry ladder. It’s also why we offer some great employee benefits and perks outside of the norm.
- Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of a hybrid work structure that combines both remote and in-person work.
- Have fun: At the heart of everything we do at Flight Centre is a desire to have fun.
- Reward & Recognition: Celebrate the success of yourself and others at our regular Buzz Nights and at the annual Global Gathering - You'll have to experience it to believe it!
- Use your smarts: Our people use their quick thinking, expertise, and tenacity to always figure things out.
- Love for travel: We were founded by people who wanted to travel and want others to do the same. That passion is something you can’t miss in our people or service.
- Personal connections: We are a big business founded on personal relationships.
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Diversity Day: paid leave to observe holiday or cultural celebration of your choice Annual Charity Trip
- DEI education
- Commitment to fair practices such as regular equity assessments and inclusive recruitment protocols
- A career, not a job: We offer genuine opportunities for people to grow and evolve
- We back our people all the way: We are strongly committed to supporting every single employee in their professional and personal development.
- Giving Back: Proud Corporate Social Responsibility program supporting nominated charities through Workplace Giving, volunteering and fundraising
- Employee giving program
- Office Environmental Program
- 1 Volunteer Day per Calendar Year
- Paid Time Off *
- Up to 15 Vacation Days accrued per year - prorated upon hire and increased by tenure after 2 years of employment (up to 25 days)
- 5 Sick Days accrued per year
- 3 Personal Days
- 1 Diversity Day
- 1 Volunteer Day
- 8 Recognized Holidays
- Travel perks/discounts
- Health & Wellness Programs and Employee Financial Wellness Services
- National/International Award Nights and Conferences
- Health benefits including, medical, dental and vision
- Insurance including hospital indemnity, AD&D, critical illness, long-term and short-term disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k program with partial match
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Share Plan – Ability to purchase company stock on Australian Stock Exchange with partial company match, subject to terms and conditions
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
*Vacation, Personal, and Sick time accrual rates will vary based on full-time or part-time employee status. Recognized Holidays are either paid time off or, if required to work due to job requirements, holiday pay rate, and may vary depending on state.
Location – Seattle, WA
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for then APPLY NOW.
This role can be performed onsite or on a hybrid schedule, in compliance with the Company’s Remote and Flexible Work Policy.
For this position, we anticipate offering an hourly pay rate of $24.04 plus commission/incentive earnings based on achievable targets. On target earnings average range between $50,000 - $90,000. The annual salary range listed represents the total compensation package, excluding benefits.
For this position, you may earn between 8-14% in marginal commission rates based on qualified sales achieved during each month.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Our number one philosophy? Our people. Flight Centre Travel Group USA’s promise is to provide an environment with equality of respect, dignity and opportunity for all our employees. We value an inclusive and supportive workplace which truly reflects the diversity of our society.
We are an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer committed to providing a barrier-free pathway throughout our recruitment process. We welcome accommodation requests to help make our hiring and onboarding experience as accessible as possible. Please advise us about accommodation needs at any point by contacting our Recruitment Team at email@example.com