Inside Sales Team Leader- South Brisbane, QLD
Job no: 518604
Brand: Corporate Traveller and Flight Centre Business Travel
Work type: Full time
Location: Queensland, Victoria, Western Australia
Categories: Business Development
Corporate Traveller & Flight Centre Business Travel Team Leader (Inside Sales): Brisbane, Perth or Melbourne
We’re looking for a passionate Inside Sales Team Leader to hold responsibility in supporting the Head of Inside Sales to drive team scalability and new acquisition growth via outbound and inbound channels. You will work closely with the National team across the Inside Sales function to drive consistent success in process, behaviour and result delivery, as well as lead a team of direct reports within the function. this role sits across FCTG's SME brands- Corporate Traveller and Flight Centre Business Travel. No travel experience necessary.
Lastly, and most importantly, we want you to be passionate about our corporate solution offerings to SME’s and what FCTG stand for.What's on offer for you?
- $80k base salary, plus commission, plus super, plus benefits and perks. $110k first year OTE
- Flexible and fun work environment, work from home 2 days and from the office 3 days with a collaborative and fun team
- Sales incentives, monthly award nights, and out of this world global recognition holidays for top performers
- Work within a supportive and collaborative leadership team across disciplines within the Business
- In-house financial, travel and health services
- Ongoing training and professional development
Key Inside Sales Team Leader responsibilities
- Leading the inside sales team to drive new Business acquisition through both outbound and inbound activity.
- Growing and maintaining our high-performance culture across a hybrid, virtual team.
- Recruiting, training, leading and managing members of the Inside sales team. Assisting with onboarding where required.
- Actively monitor, track, and maintain accurate individual SDR and team performance towards key metrics to ensure targets are met and proactive coaching is applied
- Documented monthly 1-1’s, with disciplined follow up on goals, strategies, and feedback implementation, driving a high-performance Culture, supporting individual development and SDR BOF (Brightness of Future).
- Optimising pipelines by supporting the function and individuals to organise, track and manage leads, accounts and opportunities.
- Support execution of strategies for the Inside Sales function to maximise acquisition growth, implement best practice and ensure successful scalability of the team
- Lean on your strong commercial acumen and take ownership in driving continued team awareness and a collaborative approach towards company goals and strategies within our key disciplines.
- Coach and develop the team around key competencies aligned to Inside Sales best practice to drive consistent high performance aligned to process expectations.
- Support in managing inbound allocation to the team, as well as collaborating with the marketing team to drive data integrity and feedback campaign intel.
- Recommend and help implement improvements to current sales process and practices as needed.
- Weekly Inside Sales leadership catch ups and monthly and ad-hoc meetings with internal stakeholders.
You will also bring:
- Previous experience in outbound B2B leading high performing sales teams within a fast moving and fast-growing function, company and industry.
- A strong coaching mentality and accountability model
- Ability to effectively communicate and develop strong interpersonal relationships.
- Passion for delivering great experiences both internally and externally.
- A disciplined focus to your OKR’s
Does this sound like you?
As an experienced leader in Inside Sales, you’re passionate, with proven success, in building high performing teams while balancing leading & managing People and Business. You lead from the front by modelling effective leadership behaviours, while cheering from the side celebrating and sharing success, and you’re always behind your team to seek root cause to coach towards personal and professional development while keeping the team delivering to their OKR’s.
You’re structured but won’t get stressed if your ducks aren’t all in a row- we are a fast paced, ever-changing function! Most importantly, you’re passionate in engaging in our collaborative Inside Sales and Company Culture.
If this sounds like you, then apply now to find out more about this great opportunity!
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend