Travel Consultant - Travel Associates - Toorak, VIC
Job no: 515929
Brand: Travel Associates
Work type: Full time, Part time
Categories: Leisure Travel & Retail
Are you our next Luxury Travel Consultant?
Here at Travel Associates, we are one of a kind - Australia’s leading luxury travel agency, 2019 Agency of the Year winner and known for delivering the best client service in the industry. Demand for luxury travel is rapidly increasing and we are searching for ambitious consultants to join us on this journey as we deliver one of a kind holidays.
If you are passionate about all things cruise, this is the business for you. Our clientele would benefit from a consultant with a sound knowledge of luxury cruising.
You will be…
As Travel Associates’ newest Travel Consultant, you will bring your travel industry experience, GDS exposure, exceptional attention to detail and true passion for ensuring every part of your client’s trip is unforgettable to the role. You will join a team comprised of Australia’s most respected advisors and become a part of the country’s largest network of Virtuoso agents – connecting you to the world’s best luxury travel advisors (travel consultants), suppliers, and industry partners. You will bring your ambitious spirit to deliver exclusive benefits to every single client, build repeat business and develop new business from highly qualified leads generated through our luxury marketing.
Your one of a kind benefits:
- Uncapped Earnings - Currently annual average earning at $110K OTE incl. super.
- Quality time with clients - as a Travel Associates consultant you don’t service a queue, instead your luxury travel intenders book appointments within your availability. Enabling you the time to deliver exceptional customer service and organise your time efficiently.
- Office atmosphere – No more late-night trade or weekends, here we work Monday-Friday 9-5pm in an office where you can expect experienced leaders and stability in your location and customer base.
- Luxury travel industry perks – There is nothing like the luxury travel industry. In this calendar year alone 39% of staff have taken an educational trip. There is the opportunity to attend luxury travel trade shows, access to exclusive Travel Associate events, rewards, and experiences.
- Travel Discounts – as a part of Flight Centre Travel group, travel consultants are extended travel discounts including for family & friends.
- Reward & Recognition – Sales incentives, and out of this world global recognition holidays.
- & Much, MUCH more…
It’s a unique and exciting time for luxury travel here at Travel Associates, so if we’ve sparked your ambitious spirit and desire for a career in luxury travel – we invite you to apply today!
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend