Inside Account Manager
Job no: 515920
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
Categories: Operations & Professional Services
Primarily focused on smaller accounts, the IAM team will focus on a larger portfolio of clients across Asia. The IAMs will be responsible for client retention, corporate customer relations, issue resolution, client analytics and providing insights in a fast moving business environment. IAMs will also be responsible for driving adoption of FCM products and solutions with their portfolio and be the key contact for orchestrating any program changes. Our IAMs will provide monthly reporting, light version travel reviews/analysis and to find business opportunities to grow the account.
What you will focus on:
- Client Success: Be the contact person for client issues, delivering resolutions professionally and ability to work internally across multiple functions to achieve this.
- Account Growth: Actively and consistently supports all efforts to enhance the customer experience with FCM and drive retention and growth of accounts. Identify opportunities for value added sales, communicate with all levels from EAs to C level and drive adoption of FCM technology products
- Reporting: Create/conduct periodic report and light version reviews of the client’s travel program to ensure program objectives are met. Provide reporting to clients and interpretation showing expert insights and recommendations
- Communication: Utilise and update CRM system for all client activity including client communications and document all activities
- Account Management Support: Support key and regional teams with reporting, customer requests and project support
What we are looking for:
- Sales related experience in a corporate B2B environment
- Excellent listening skills – must have demonstrated ability to identify client needs and be solutions focused
- Persuasive and unafraid to negotiate; has good business acumen
- Proficient with Microsoft tools - Word, Excel & Powerpoint and comfortable with technology for reporting and CRM
- Ability to analyse data & presenting insights and recommendations in a professional manner
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent team player
- Great attention to detail, can managed deadlines and able to multi-task while efficiently managing priorities
- Demonstrates self motivation and personal excellence by showing personal determination and resilience and is optimistic in changing circumstances.
If you are interested to seek for career development in account management submit your applications now!
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend