Support Team Consultant
Job no: 515662
Brand: FCTG Independents
Work type: Full time
Location: Auckland, Central
Categories: Leisure Travel & Retail
An exciting role to provide support across the Travel Managers Group network delivering a highly personalised service to existing and new brokers. Work closely with fellow team members within the support team, and wider business partners in TMG and Flight Centre.
What you will be doing #LI-LH1
- Assist with implementing new policies & procedures with staff & brokers as necessary
- Provide day-to-day administrative support, ensuring delegated tasks are completed
- Develop relationships with all stakeholders and key suppliers
- Assist with onboarding of new brokers & staff
- Work with the Finance Team ensuring monthly admin tasks are being completed
To be successful you will need:
- Tramada and/or Amadeus desirable, or any other GDS experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills and customer empathy
- Great problem-solving skills and personal accountability
- A natural desire to go above and beyond the call of duty to assist others
- To be a team player
- To be confident on a host of computer applications
- To be willing and able to learn knew systems
Although your skills and existing knowledge is important, we are more interested in finding someone who will be a great fit in our team.
Why Choose Travel Managers
- A fun and connected culture, awards, conferences, national and global celebrations!
- Quarterly ‘team nights’ to celebrate with our people, recognise success and just have a great time!
- We actively encourage and support professional development and brightness of future #BOF
- An Inhouse health and wellbeing team providing free consultations, webinars, courses and global challenges!
- Free financial planning advice
- Discounted personal travel
- We’re a global company, with global opportunities – including the option to work overseas in the future if you need more travel in your life (who doesn’t!)
- Study, educational and volunteer leave!
- Multiple leave policies to meet your personal needs
- Employee engagement surveys
- Hybrid working arrangement
- Global share plan offered twice a year!
About Travel Manager
Over the past 20 years, we’ve celebrated many important milestones and successes. We are proud to be owned by the Flight Centre Travel Group, who are an award-winning global travel retailer and this year are SO proud to have been listed as a winner of the HRD’s 5* Employer of Choice Award! Put simply, we’re a bunch of travel lovers looking for more travel lovers to join our family.
So come and join our team and help us open up the world to those who want to see.
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend