Digital Product Owner
Job no: 515460RS
Brand: Flight Centre
Work type: Full time
Categories: Information & Technology
At Flight Centre Travel Group (FCTG), our vision is to open up the world for those who want to see and in digital commerce our mission is to deliver seamless and inspiring digital experiences for our customers. We DREAM BIG through collaboration and innovation and are supported to make incredible ideas a reality.
As the Digital Product Owner at FCTG you'll join our product team, which is made up of strategic thinkers leading and guiding cross-functional squads of Engineers, UX Designers and Data Scientists to ensure our customers and internal teams are delighted with every interaction. You'll inspire the team to reimagine online travel across the world including Australia, New Zealand, Canada, South Africa, UK and more. Together, creating and delivering amazing features for the ultimate customer experiences.
We work autonomously from anywhere and work collaboratively online or in the office to achieve our team goals. If you are an energetic, self-motivated and ‘outcomes driven’ Digital Product Owner and enjoy working in a dynamic environment, please apply!
Day to Day:
- Be an expert in your domain, live and breathe the product, advocating for the customer
- Actively participate in the product discovery activities which help shape delivery
- Contributes to the wider strategic vision and roadmap
- Managing the product backlog, including prioritisation, grooming and defect management-Gather and document business and technical requirements in collaboration with the business analysts;
- Constructs and prioritises delivery processes to ensure that the development team is clear on what to work on next
- Work collaboratively with the product manager and product team to identify a minimum viable product;
- Key role in agile software development, including estimations, planning, user story acceptance and release activities;
- Communicates the voice of the customer to the development team
- Support the implementation of initiatives with cross-functional teams
- Ensure a quality product is delivered efficiently by working closely with team members throughout delivery
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ideally, 3+ year's experience with managing digital agile product development and delivery
- Technical background
- Strong technical acumen to think critically and converse with technical architects and developers
- Experience with JIRA/Confluence
- Microsoft Product suite experience
- Understanding of or experience with SAFE Agile methodologies
- Exposure to Product Board ,Full Story Get Feedback, Optimizely, GA, Splunk, is useful
- Business Analysis techniques
- Travel industry experience
Lets skip to the good part..
- Flexible work environment (Hybrid), work from home or our Global Head Office in Southbank, Brisbane
- Travel discounts and deals bookable through our internal team of travel agents
- Discounted financial services
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Chance to attend Global conferences (Bali 2023)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Corporate Health Discounts -access exclusive discounts on health insurance plans for you and your family with our partner, BUPA.
- We proudly support and advocate responsible travel, positive diversity practices, empowered giving, and conservation of natural resources and sustainability - Yep, our hearts are big, mushy and green.
Proud to be part of the Flight Centre family - We do things a little differently around here. We do things the FCTG Way. Our mission is to dominate the SME market, making the end-to-end travel experience faster, simpler and easier for our customers and to demonstrate ongoing value to decision makers, travellers and bookers.
We have a unique culture and an irreverent DNA based on a proven mix of ideas, values, and ways of working that have helped shape our business over the past 40+ years.
Across our brand, we take our business seriously but not ourselves. We take leaps of faith, have trust in our teams and work collaboratively and take ownership of our business to achieve our goals.
Our spirit of egalitarianism, irreverence and ownership defines the way we behave. These are the three shared values that we place above all others. They help us make informed decisions and solidify our company culture. That’s the FCTG Way.
We reward valuable contributions and efforts to our company, and work collaboratively to achieve our strategic priorities.
FCTG does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. If any candidates are submitted in an unsolicited manner, we will consider this as a direct candidate application to FCTG and no fee will be payable
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend