Product Manager Touring - Broadbeach QLD
Job no: 515332
Work type: Full time
Categories: Wholesale & Product
Product Manager – Touring
Do you love travel?
At Ignite Travel Group, our goal is to ignite a passion to experience the world through our perfectly packaged holidays. Gearing up for rapid growth and expansion, we are seeking a Product Manager to join our Touring Team.
- Delivering new itineraries and touring products to support the growth of assigned destinations
- Managing supplier relationships and developing strategies to increase profitability
- Negotiating high-level deals with supplier partners for long-term business growth
- Writing accurate and inspiring tour itinerary descriptions
- Working closely with the Product and Distribution Teams to deliver deal pipelines for third-party channels
- Managing campaign timelines with the Marketing Team and other key internal stakeholders
- Managing ad fee, contra, advertising and tourism campaign budgets against agreed performance targets
As such, you are performance-driven, customer-focused, a strategic thinker, have exceptional negotiation and communication skills and superior worldwide destination knowledge.
You’ll receive a generous salary, and ongoing training and development, plus you’ll boost your career in an exciting and evolving industry. You’ll also receive exclusive travel discounts, be awarded with monthly recognition programs and celebrations, gain access to health consultants and financial advisors, and work in a beautiful beachfront office in Broadbeach – how good is that?
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend