Corporate Travel Consultant - Sydney, NSW
Job no: 514277
Brand: Stage and Screen
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Categories: Corporate & Group Travel
As Australia's most reputable & largest sports and entertainment travel company, we are going from strength to strength and growing our team as our client base expands.
About The Role
From academy award winners to Olympic gold medallists, Stage and Screen has managed them all. That's because we specialise in providing travel management services to the creative, sporting and entertainment industries, where you'll be working with some of the biggest names in Sport, Television & Production, Film and Entertainment...
In the same day we could be managing the travel logistics for the cast of The Dressmaker, or flying corporate guests in for the Melbourne Cup. The buzz of being surrounded by creative high achievers, in turn inspires us to also reach new heights in client service and performance.
You can write your own happy ending when you land the lead role of Stage and Screen Travel Manager. To wow us when you audition for this role, you'll need to have star quality and...
- A minimum of 3 years plus travel consulting experience - domestic and international
- Group travel experience preferred
- Sabre experience preferred with an understanding of IATA fares and ticketing
- A passion for providing outstanding customer service
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with suppliers/clients/team
- Great time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Positive attitude and a will to succeed
- Proven ability working in a fast paced dynamic environment
- A passion for the entertainment/sporting industry is a must
What's In It For Me?
Here's where we pull out all stops to get you on our books. While we can't promise you a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, we can promise you an action-packed ride with more twists and turns than a James Bond movie. Suffice to say, it's never dull and you'll be rewarded with a competitive, performance-driven package plus:
- $75,000 + super guarantee pay for the first 6 months
($80,000 on track earnings with uncapped earnings!)
- Travel discounts including family and friends, health and wellness discounts, financial planning advice and more
- Brightness of Future - elevate your career in a well-recognised brand & exciting corporate industry
- Monthly awards nights, social team building events, and opportunity to attend global conference (BALI 2023)
- We are flexible when it comes to flexibility, blended working arrangements
3 days a week in our North Sydney office + 2 days work from home
We proudly support and advocate responsible travel, positive diversity practices, empowered giving, and conservation of natural resources and sustainability - Yep, our hearts are big, mushy and green.
Join Stage and Screen today! Apply now.
FCTG does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. If any candidates are submitted in an unsolicited manner, we will consider this as a direct candidate application to FCTG and no fee will be payable.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend