Global CRM Product Owner, Marketing - Hybrid, Toronto
Job no: 514244
Brand: Flight Centre Travel Group
Work type: Full time
Categories: Information & Technology
Global CRM Product Owner, Marketing
This role is responsible for collaborating with FCTG Corporate Marketing leadership globally, as well as internal Salesforce users, to develop and prioritise a strategic roadmap for the Marketing discipline for both the Salesforce platform and the various Marketing integrations.
It involves working with business leaders & users globally to create the long-term vision that will drive continuous improvement of the Marketing efforts on the Salesforce platform, whilst strengthening engagement with Marketing users. The Marketing Product Owner will work closely with the Head of Product to ensure cohesion of cloud roadmaps and alignment with business objectives.
The Marketing Product Owner is Accountable to the Global Corporate Marketing Steerco
Key to the role is creating productive stakeholder relationships, increasing adoption of existing products and identifying innovative solutions.
They will become the voice of the customer when engaging with technical delivery and design teams and facilitate uptake of products by planning development of product collateral, supporting and evaluating campaigns, and monitoring product performance.
The role will be seen as the expert of both Marketing and the FCTG Corporate Sales & Marketing business, with the ultimate outcome to deliver a business process automation tool that increases business profitability, adoption and performance that aligns with the team’s strategy and goals.
The successful person will drive product optimization and be passionate about ensuring the products are designed and deployed in the correct way and by continuously improving customer engagement and experience
- Build and maintain a strategic roadmap for Marketing that aligns with other cloud roadmaps and business objectives.
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders and the other Product Owners to determine the prioritisation of the Marketing backlog.
- Identify and provide recommendations on the nature and scope of present and future products.
- Conduct research using feedback from regional teams, users, business leaders, Salesforce and external third parties.
- Assist in developing the core positioning and messaging for the Salesforce platform.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing business networks and participating in professional gatherings.
- Bridge technical and business worlds by creating and nurturing relationships with power users, stakeholders, business leaders and external third party vendors.
- Gain an understanding of the problems faced by the business and act as the champion of the ‘what’ and the ‘why’.
- Review product usage to ensure continued buy-in and usage.
- Assist in the development of marketing and communication strategies to ensure user engagement of new and existing products.
- Conduct product demonstrations of both new and existing functionality.
- Evangelise the product vision with global stakeholders.
- Work with the Marketing Technical Delivery Team as a subject matter expert to deliver the marketing roadmap.
- Collaborate with the Global CRM team to ensure design and governance needs are met
- Using the agile methodology, work directly with the Technical Delivery team throughout the development process.
- Collaborate with the Technical Team to design innovative, quality, fit-for-purpose solutions.
- Engage and support the regional marketing teams, ensuring clear communication and guidance on existing product suitability as well as identifying future product development.
- Problem Solving
- Clear Analytical Thinking
- Business Acumen
- Communication Skills
- Commits to own personal learning and development
- Team, Service & Relationship
- Time Management skills
- Uphold company philosophies
- Proven teamwork skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong client/stakeholder engagement capabilities
- Experience with a CRM Application, ideally Salesforce
- Product/software development lifecycle experience
- AGILE experience
- FCTG business and/or Corporate Travel Sales experience
- Generous remuneration structure
- Travel perks/discounts.
- Health & Wellness Programs and Employee Financial Wellness Services
- Generous paid-time off policy
- National/International Award Nights and Conferences
- Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- Benefits including vision, medical, and dental
- Employee Assistance Program
- RRSP with matching
- Employee Share Plan
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Fun and flexible work environment
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation and Brighter Futures program supporting nominated charities through Workplace Giving, Volunteering and Fundraising.
- Employee giving program
- Annual Charity Trip
- Office Environmental Program
- 1 Volunteer Day per Calendar Year
Location – Remote, Canada
The role can be performed onsite, remote or on a hybrid schedule, in compliance with the Company’s Remote and Flexible Work Policy.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Our number one philosophy? Our people. Flight Centre Travel Group’s promise is to provide an environment with equality of respect, dignity and opportunity for all our employees. We value an inclusive and supportive workplace which truly reflects the diversity of our society.
We are committed to providing a barrier-free pathway throughout our recruitment process. We welcome accommodation requests to make our hiring and onboarding experience as accessible as possible. Please advise us about accommodation needs at any point by contacting our Recruitment Team at email@example.com
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend