FCM Travel Consultant - Germany
Job no: 514243
Work type: Full time
Location: Flexible, Germany - Berlin
Categories: Operations & Professional Services, Corporate & Group Travel
Due to our phenomenal growth, FCM Travel is currently looking for enthusiastic, passionate people to be part of our operational teams at our location in Berlin, Germany. Whether you are an experienced business travel consultant or have the skills needed for the job and are looking for the best job, we offer flexible work options, in multiple locations with a great salary, appropriate training and an excellent range of company benefits.
FCM Travel is a leading corporate travel management company that combines global presence with local, flexible and personal service. At FCM Travel, we still believe in people who do business with people. Our business travel teams are the best in the business; provide customers with exceptional service and product knowledge. FCM Travel is proud to have been named the world's leading business travel agency several times during the presentation of the annual World Travel Awards.
Our Business Travel Consultants are responsible for connecting with our clients and taking care of their travel needs, delivering a great experience every time. This role is a very important part of the cooperation between the customer and FCM and is often the first line of communication and relationship with the customer and individual travellers.
Key components of this role:
- Delivering a strong service through good operational skills
- Ensuring that our service offering to our customers is top-notch
- Radiating a high level of operational knowledge
- Working as an enthusiastic member within a team
- Collaborate with their colleagues from other teams
- Building a strong and even better future for FCM
- Lead by example in behaviour, attitude and results
- Intuitive-forward thinking and able to identify business needs in advance and take steps to improve
- Effective open and honest communication internally and externally.
- Multitasking- Able to use time effectively to complete all tasks in a timely manner
- Knowledge of products and the desire to keep learning
- Detail-oriented - Attentive to the needs of the customer and the traveller. Ability to actively listen and interpret travel desires to provide the best travel options
- Team Player - collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, both independently and within a team environment
- Experience in GDS systems (preferred Amadeus) - Desirable but not essential
- Industry and travel knowledge - Desirable but not essential
- A strong customer focus and service ethics - Essential
- Positive and open-minded attitude with a willingness to adapt - Essential
- Language: German - Desirable
What we offer:
- Generous remuneration structure and highly competitive salary; Beginner's salary € 24,000 to € 42,000 for advanced plus incentives
- Welcome bonus of € 2,000 Version 2 (paid after the first 3 months)
- Excellent business benefits package
- Employee Equity Plan
- Pension scheme with matching contributions
- Generous entitlement to annual leave (up to 30 days - including the option to purchase an additional 5 days)
- Fun, social, "everyone is equal" culture with a focus on personal responsibility
- Global career opportunities in a network of different brand names under the Flight Centre Group
- Continuing education and professional development
- Flexible work options (home/office/hybrid)
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate who wants to pursue or build a career for themselves in the travel industry.
Applications close: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend