As an Inside Travel Manager your role is more than just booking flights and hotels (although we're the best in the business at that) ….
In this introductory level role you will be assisting with the booking and managing of a travel programs, development and ongoing service of the customer relationships. You will be customer focused to ensure business retention, growth and profitability, whilst having a positive attitude, effective communication skills and be a part of a results driven team.
We do it all and we do it well. So, our valued customers can focus on what they do best - growing their business.
All about you
- Minimum 2 years in the customer service industry
- Exceptional multitasking ability, you will juggle priorities to meet deadlines and client expectations
- Competent level of proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite or similar program
- Competent in updating and maintaining CRM data.
- You must value the importance of developing strong relationships
What’s in it for you
- Comprehensive in-house training program provided paired with in-brand support
- Recognised qualifications available, Cert III or IV in Travel
- Travel discounts including family and friends, health and wellness discounts, financial planning advise and more
- Brightness of future - career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses across the global - we promote from within
- Monthly awards nights, social team building events, and opportunity to attend global conference (Las-Vegas 2022, Bali 2023)
- We are flexible when it comes to flexibility, blended working arrangements (after first 6 months)
- Individualised Learning &Development pathway options
- Paid Parental Leave
- Corporate Health Discounts - access exclusive discounts on health insurance plans for you and your family with our partner, BUPA.
- Monday to Friday week, business hours – Have your weekends to yourself
- We proudly support and advocate responsible travel, positive diversity practices, empowered giving, and conservation of natural resources and sustainability - Yep, our hearts are big, mushy and green.
Who we are
Proud to be part of the Flight Centre family - We do things a little differently around here. We do things the FCTG Way. Our mission is to dominate the SME market, making the end-to-end travel experience faster, simpler and easier for our customers and to demonstrate ongoing value to decision makers, travellers and bookers.
We have a unique culture and an irreverent DNA based on a proven mix of ideas, values, and ways of working that have helped shape our business over the past 40+ years.
Across our brand, we take our business seriously but not ourselves. We take leaps of faith, have trust in our teams and work collaboratively and take ownership of our business to achieve our goals.
Our spirit of egalitarianism, irreverence and ownership defines the way we behave. These are the three shared values that we place above all others. They help us make informed decisions and solidify our company culture. That’s the FCTG Way