Agile Coach - South Brisbane, QLD
Job no: a514218FB
Brand: Flight Centre
Work type: Full time
Categories: Information & Technology
About your opportunity...
Flight Centre Travel Group is looking for an experienced, passionate, and inspiring Agile Coach to provide leadership and guidance to help us relentlessly improve our agile ways of working. If you seek the opportunity to work in a dynamic and vibrant environment, then look no further. You will be a champion of our lean agile ways of working to create high performing teams that deliver high velocity software.
As one of several agile coaches delivering “agile as a service” to our organisation and you will play a pivotal role in enabling our leaders and teams deliver exceptional outcomes. This role provides an exciting opportunity to be part of our Digital Commerce Division, making customer booking experiences for Flights, Packages and Hotels, seamless, whilst giving a rich experience in viewing and searching for the perfect deal.
What You’ll Do...
- In-depth experience as an agnostic and pragmatic agile coach that is passionate about helping people
- Experience in one or more agile at scale frameworks, such as SAFe, LESS, DAD etc
- Comfortable coaching and mentoring multiple teams and leaders alike in applying agile values, principles, and practices
- Ability to design strategies for the organizational adoption of agile
- Organise and facilitate various agile events as required
- Design and deliver agile training as required
- Support product teams establish effective ways of working, including the processes with our software vendors/partners and across product teams
- Encourage and enable culture of continuous improvement to improve team capability
- Recognised Industry Agile Coaching Certification is desirable but not essential
Who you are...
- 5+ years working in agile environments, as either a Scrum Master or Agile Coach, with a proven track record of introducing agile concepts and embedding their adoption
- Proven experience in coaching teams in successfully applying agile practices
- Experience in setting up reporting and metrics to assess team and program performance
- Possess a continuous improvement mindset working across a variety of transformation environments
- Advanced knowledge of multiple agile methods, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum, XP and Kanban
- Excellent people and conflict resolution skills
- Strong communication and facilitation skills
- Leads by example in their behaviours
- Curious to learn, innovate and drive change
- Experience of coaching Product Management in a scaled agile environment desired
What’s in it for you...
- Generous remuneration structure and Employee Share Scheme
- Travel and Accommodation discounts, in-house financial and health services, access to internal 24/7 gym and End-of-Trip Facility
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Flexible working environment, with WFH options available
- Brightness Of Future: Employees have the right to see a clear pathway to achieving career ambitions, and promotion and transfers from within are our preference
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation, Responsible Travel Charter, and Brighter Futures programs
Who we are...
At Flight Centre Travel Group, our vision is to open up the world for those who want to see.
As a global travel retailer, our people come from all different backgrounds, and our connections spread to the far reaches of the globe. Together, we are a family.
We offer genuine opportunities for people to grow and evolve. We embrace new experiences, seize all opportunities, and empower all of our people to find their Brightness of Future.
We DREAM BIG through collaboration and innovation and are supported to make incredible ideas a reality. We deliver quality, innovative solutions that delight our customers and achieve our strategic priorities.
Irreverence. Ownership. Egalitarianism.
FCTG does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. If any candidates are submitted in an unsolicited manner, we will consider this as a direct candidate application to FCTG and no fee will be payable
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend