Customer Success Manager- CBD Sydney
Job no: 514181
Brand: Travel Associates
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Categories: Wholesale & Product, Leisure Travel & Retail
*Join one of the world’s largest travel groups
*Be supported every step of the way, strive for greatness, the world is open to you
About the role on offer!
We are seeking a forward-looking individual with passion for and knowledge of the Travel industry to deliver features and solutions that contribute to the long-term success of Flight Centre Travel Group’s, premium brand Travel Associates.
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will be responsible for developing customer relationships with the General Manager, Business leaders and Experienced Advisors that promote the adoption of products and platforms. You will be engaged in the day-to-day operations and customer management to foster confidence, trust, and loyalty.
This role will report to the Head of Product reporting under the structure of the Global Leisure CXO, and will primarily focus on bookings systems, tools and platforms. This exciting new opportunity will see you in the unique opportunity of servicing the platforms on a daily basis, building engagement channels with its key customers, and providing that feedback loop into the direction and future of products.
You will work closely and get exposure to a variety of teams and functions, including but not limited to business and operations, product management, UX/UI design, business analysis and quality assurance.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing insight into trends of inquiries and gaps as input to the travel product backlog and roadmaps
- Performing 1st-level troubleshooting and problem diagnosis before engaging Product and/or Support teams
- Managing and resolving day-to-day requests for support, questions, and inquiries about functionalities and features
- Investigating and diagnosing core user issues and developing resolution plans or workarounds to ensure minimal disruption to business and consultant experience
- Engaging the appropriate product management or support teams upon triage and categorisation of inquiries
- Documenting and building out appropriate documentation or other training materials to assist business and operations teams with processes
- Developing into a subject matter expert (SME) on products used by Travel Associates with the ability to upskill stakeholders and customers on the platform
- Driving effective communications between various stakeholders and the technology products supporting teams to ensure issues and complaints are quickly and effectively resolved
- 3+ years’ experience in the travel industry
- 2+ years’ experience in a customer-facing role
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated experience in delivering training to customers
- Ability to present and effectively engage with internal stakeholders
- Ability to be a team player in a cross-functional team with a collaborative mindset
- Demonstrated experience in reactive and proactive problem solving focused on improving day-to-day business operations
- Desired Skills: Direct experience in customer service and/or customer success role
Benefits on offer!
- Paid Parental Leave
- Salary on offer: Up to $108k Plus Super (dependent on relevant experience)
- Access to ongoing training- Individualised Learning & Development pathway options
- Exclusive retail discounts - accessible via our employee-only portal with 350+ of Australia’s leading retailers
- Travel discounts including family and friends, health and wellness discounts, financial planning advise and more
- Brightness of future - career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses across the global - we promote from within
- Corporate Health Discounts - access exclusive discounts on health insurance plans for you and your family with our partner, BUPA.
- Monthly awards nights, social team building events, and opportunity to attend global conference (Las-Vegas 2022 )
- Sustainability - The protection of our environment is essential to the future of tourism, as a leading travel group, we have made efforts to affect positive change to the environment, visit our CSR Page.
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform
Across our brand, we take our business seriously but not ourselves. We take leaps of faith, have trust in our teams and work collaboratively and take ownership of our business to achieve our goals. Our spirit of egalitarianism, irreverence and ownership defines the way we behave. These are the three shared values that we place above all others. They help us make informed decisions and solidify our company culture. That’s the FCTG Way
Sound like a good fit for you? Apply now.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend