Accountant- South Bank Brisbane
Job no: 514068
Brand: Flight Centre Travel Group
Work type: Full time
Categories: Finance & Strategy
*Join one of the world’s largest travel groups
*Be supported every step of the way, strive for greatness, the world is open to you
The Accounts Payable Reconciliation Accountant partners with our land suppliers and is primarily responsible for the reconciliations, associated queries, the processing of accurate, on time payments to our suppliers worldwide. The Accountant will work within the Australian Corporate Travel division of Flight Centre Travel Group. You will be joining a team of innovative high-performers who rely on collaboration, adaptability and continuous improvement to achieve market leading outcomes.
- Month End Duties
- Process payments to suppliers
- Review and maintain a creditor ledger
- Working closely with our processing teams to ensure meeting our supplier requirements
- Review supplier statements and complete reconciliations (Bank Recs, Credit Cards and Major supplier recs)
- High level of Excel knowledge
- High degree of flexibility and ability to deal with change, growth and pressure
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to develop relationships at all levels
- High level of ownership – Each Accountant is responsible for all reconciliations for a single brand
- High attention to detail – Accurate processing of payments, ensuring reconciliations balance at month end
About the group
The Corporate Travel group comprises a diverse range of Corporate Travel brands including FCM Travel Solutions, Corporate Traveller, Stage & Screen Travel, FCBT, and our meetings & events business. We focus on growing and transforming our business to meet changing customer needs and we’re driven by a culture that puts our customers and team first.
Benefits on offer....
- Paid Parental Leave
- Salary on offer- up to $56k Plus Super (based on experience)
- Access to ongoing training- Individualised Learning & Development pathway options
- Exclusive retail discounts - accessible via our employee-only portal with 350+ of Australia’s leading retailers
- Travel discounts including family and friends, health and wellness discounts, financial planning advise and more
- Flexibility- Monday to Friday week, business hours – Have your weekends to yourself, (60/40 WFH/Office)
- Brightness of future - career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses across the global - we promote from within
- Corporate Health Discounts - access exclusive discounts on health insurance plans for you and your family with our partner, BUPA.
- Monthly awards nights, social team building events, and opportunity to attend global conference (Las-Vegas 2022)
- Sustainability - The protection of our environment is essential to the future of tourism, as a leading travel group, we have made efforts to affect positive change to the environment, visit our CSR Page.
Across our brand, we take our business seriously but not ourselves. We take leaps of faith, have trust in our teams and work collaboratively and take ownership of our business to achieve our goals. Our spirit of egalitarianism, irreverence and ownership defines the way we behave. These are the three shared values that we place above all others. They help us make informed decisions and solidify our company culture. That’s the FCTG Way
Applications are now OPEN; this exciting role will be based in our South Brisbane HQ.
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend