Travel Automation Developer- Remote, USA
Job no: 513692
Work type: Full time
Categories: Leisure Travel & Retail, Corporate & Group Travel, Information & Technology
Compleat Developer (LVL II)
Overview: The Travel Automation Developer position will be responsible for development, maintenance, and support of code inside Compleat including the various connections to external data stores. This individual must maintain effective customer (Internal) relationships; as well as effective communication and coordination with various other technology groups. The Travel Automation Developer is expected to be able to analyze, design, code, test, and implement large projects and small fixes and trouble shoot any issues impacting Compleat. Scope analysis will be outside of Compleat, assisted by others, when other systems impact Compleat itself.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- 20% management of tasks and requirements, 80% Analysis & Code
- Meeting with internal customers to document business and process requirements.
- Design, Code, Test, Implement, and Support production systems.
- Responsible for adherence to standards, policies, and development guidelines.
- Requirements, technical design, development, implementation, and support. May include helping to develop project plans and resource scheduling in concert with others.
- Responsible for independently handling resolution and communication related to tasks assigned.
- Some off-hours availability for support, problem determination, and problem resolution of production systems is required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and or ability required.
- 3+ years Compleat programming experience and demonstrated competence required
- Travel Industry Experience required
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills required
- Good experience in web development using Web Services (SOAP/REST) a strong plus
- Experience in Java application development a plus
- Experience with SQL Server or similar database technologies is a plus
- Agile development methodology experience a plus
- Problem Solving, critical thinking skills.
- Excellent demonstrated interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented great with organization.
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Generous remuneration structure
- Travel perks/discounts, in-house financial and health services
- Generous paid-time off policy
- National/International Award Nights and Conferences
- Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- Benefits including vision, medical, and dental
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K program
- Company Share purchase scheme
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Fun and flexible work environment
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation and Brighter Futures program supporting nominated charities through Workplace Giving, Volunteering and Fundraising.
- Employee giving program
- Annual Charity Trip
- Office Environmental Program
- 1 Volunteer Day per Calendar Year
Location – Remote, USA
The role can be performed onsite, remote or on a hybrid schedule, in compliance with the Company’s Remote and Flexible Work Policy.
This position may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States except the State of Colorado
** Please advise your leader prior to applying **
FCTG USA is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success! Please contact email@example.com if you need any assistance.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend