Partner Marketing Executive
Job no: 513686
Brand: Flight Centre Travel Group
Work type: Full time
Location: New Malden
Categories: Marketing, Web, Creative & UX
The Partnerships Marketing Executive will support the Partnerships team, specifically when it comes to delivering partner-focused campaigns to the Leisure business. A big part of this role involves maintaining relationships with key suppliers and using cooperative marketing funds to implement plans across the Marketing department. Ultimately these plans will deliver a clear ROI for both Flight Centre and its suppliers.
To undertake this role you will need to be highly organised, with great attention to detail when it comes to communicating with our key partners, as well as internal teams. This role also involves assisting in campaign implementation and reporting. You will be responsible for briefing internal teams on the campaigns and obtaining brand and supplier sign off, whilst ensuring you are the main point of contact to suppliers in relation to Marketing Campaigns at all times. Success of this role will be measured by the success of the campaigns, which will ultimately drive growth of our key destinations via Holiday bookings.
Campaign Execution -
- Working with the Partnerships Relations Manager and reporting into our Senior Campaigns Manager you will create marketing proposals which align to the destination strategy which are included in the overall proposal delivered to the partners.
- You will work with the total marketing team to plan the executional requirements of the campaign ensuring they complement Flight Centre’s overall objectives. Resourcing these campaigns will be paramount to success so you will need to manage what can be delivered with the Senior Campaigns Manager to ensure we don’t over commit resources.
Co-op Partnerships -
- You will coordinate the signing off of campaign collateral with investing partners ensuring they adhere to our guidelines – not compromising on these.
- You will ensure marketing results are fed back to partners in a timely manner to secure further investment in the future.
Supplier relationships -
- Maintain relationships with suppliers and tourist boards
- Work Head of Leisure Product to ensure all campaigns delivered support our key commercial relationships.
- Ensure our relationships are mutually rewarding where market intelligence, destination experience and content are shared
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Prior marketing knowledge and understanding
- Communication skills in dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent - Essential
- Prior studies in the marketing field - Desirable
What we offer:
- Rewards platform, cash health plan, travel discounts, in-house financial
- Employee share plan
- Consistently recognised externally as a ’Great Place to Work’
- Fun, social, egalitarian culture with focus on ownership and responsibility
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Hybrid working model
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation, Responsible Travel Charter, and Brighter Futures programs
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. If you'd like to start your career with one of the world's leading travel companies, apply today.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, gender identity, sexual orientation or age.
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend