Implementation Project Manager
FCM Meetings and Events was born out of the evolution of the Flight Centre Travel Group (FCTG) family of brands. As one of the world’s largest travel agencies, Flight Centre’s footprint spans across 95+ countries and encompasses over 30 brands of corporate and leisure services. We’ve been in the event game since 1986, connecting people across the globe and bringing their visions to life.
We pride ourselves in being to offer a level of flexibility and customization that is not common amongst our competitors. Our people are out of the box thinkers and problem solvers, helping create memories that will leave a lasting impact.
Our services include Event Management (Live, Virtual & Hybrid Events), Event Travel, Event Technology, Venue Sourcing & Strategic Meetings Management.
Manage internal and customer projects. To implement FCM Meetings & Events existing and potential clients with multiple event management software’s. Primary focus will be the USA clients however may need to provide guidance to global FCM equity markets.
Travel Requirements: On average, on 1-2 times a year for internal conferences.
Customer Implementation / Projects:
- Submitting and monitoring support tickets required in customer implementation process
- Support with maintenance of demo materials for external clients (CVENT Integration, Concur)
- Project management support for external client facing implementations (meeting agenda/notes, scheduling)
Internal Business Projects:
- Support on the implementation of internal projects including: Project Management tool (Wrike), internal training platform (HighSpot) and Venue Sourcing re-design project.
- Support with the maintenance of the technology demo suite for the business (Event App, Website, Registration form).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to produce reports, assign tasks, accept instructions and handle vendor contracts, among other tasks
- Organization and the ability to multitask to complete a wide variety of tasks
- Flexibility to help them adjust to new tasks should company or office needs change
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact positively with all employees
- Attention to detail to ensure tasks are completed thoroughly and correctly
- Innovative, agile, and resourceful - actively seeks opportunities to improve processes.
- Comfortable addressing potential problems that may arise and when issues do arise immediately communicating with client and taking ownership.
- Friendly, professional, positive attitude when engaging with clients. Provide outstanding professional service by exceeding all client/delegates expectations.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Experience with event management and/or project management software is an asset
Work Perks! - What’s in it for you:
FCTG is renowned internationally for having amazing perks and an even better culture. We understand that our people are our most valuable asset. It is the passion and dedication of our teams that keep the company on top of the industry ladder. It’s also why we offer some great employee benefits and perks outside of the norm.
- Travel perks/discounts.
- Health & Wellness Programs and Employee Financial Wellness Services
- Generous paid-time-off policy
- Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- Benefits include vision, medical, and dental
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K program with partial match
- Employee Share Plan
- Ongoing training and professional development
Our number one philosophy? Our people. Flight Center Travel Group USA’s promise is to provide an environment with equality of respect, dignity and opportunity for all our employees. We value an inclusive and supportive workplace which truly reflects the diversity of our society.
We are an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer committed to providing a barrier-free pathway throughout our recruitment process. We welcome accommodation requests to help make our hiring and onboarding experience as accessible as possible. Please advise us about accommodation needs at any point by contacting our Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Location – Remote, USA
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, priority will be given to those located in Greater New York and Philadelphia, PA.
The role can be performed onsite, remote or on a hybrid schedule, in compliance with the Company’s Remote and Flexible Work Policy.
This position may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States except the State of Colorado
Any offer of employment in the USA that would require you to attend an office location or company event is contingent upon providing proof of Covid-19 vaccination prior to your start date, subject to approved medical and/or religious exemptions, in accordance with applicable law.