Finance Support Specialist
Job no: 513265
Brand: Flight Centre Travel Group
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Categories: Finance & Strategy
We were founded by people who wanted to travel and want others to do the same. That passion is something you can’t miss in our people or service. We open the world for those who want to see it and a career at Flight Centre opens more than doors.
In our Global Land Supply division, we have an opportunity for a Finance Support Specialist to assist our team to think outside the box, investigate system errors and provide exceptional customer service to our stakeholders.
The Finance Specialist is primarily responsible for smooth booking integration from Helio to Atlas and query management from internal and external stakeholders. The Specialist will also focus on:
- Focus on process improvements and efficiency initiatives
- Timely response to supplier/customer queries
- Master data creation/amendment/termination
- Profit (margin) and other associated queries
- Query and Stakeholder Management
- Partnering and Building Relationships
- Problem solving and embracing change
- Highly developed customer service skills
- Ability to think ‘outside the box’
- Proactive approach to challenges and opportunities
- Ability to interpret statements, invoices and documentation
- Travel Industry knowledge (desirable but not essential)
- Diploma in Accounting/Finance /Commerce (desirable but not essential)
- Excellent back-office system(s) knowledge of Reservation – Travelbox and Reservation Manager, ERP – Microsoft D365, BPM – PRIME, Microsoft office – Excel, Words, PowerPoints
What's in it for you?...
- This role will be based out of our CBD, George Street (Sydney) office
- Generous remuneration package
Travel discounts, in-house financial and health services
Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
Ongoing training and professional development
Fun and flexible work environment
Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation, Responsible Travel Charter, and Brighter Futures programs
Across our brand, we take our business seriously but not ourselves. We take leaps of faith, have trust in our teams and work collaboratively and take ownership of our business to achieve our goals. Our spirit of egalitarianism, irreverence and ownership defines the way we behave. These are the three shared values that we place above all others. They help us make informed decisions and solidify our company culture.
That’s the FCTG Way.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend