CT - Expert Travel Consultant (Southwark/Brighton)
Job no: 512858
Brand: Corporate Traveller
Work type: Full time
Location: Essex, Southwark
Categories: Corporate & Group Travel
To provide an unrivalled, dedicated and expert service to our portfolio of customers. Proactively managing a portfolio, ensuring that value is shown at every possible opportunity and always acting within our OBW and with our customers’ best interest in mind.
Customer Service -
- Offer exceptional, bespoke and proactive customer service to all CT customers.
- Always offer land / ancillaries / technology to clients to increase attachment to CT.
- Always meet CT SLAs for responses times, OBW formats and customer service.
- Never lose a client through service or price.
- Strong working relationship with BDMs and AMs to ensure all customers receive a bespoke and proactive service.
- To have an action plan for every customer, which is actively managed.
- Continuously look for better fare opportunities to maximize customer savings and margin.
- Keep up to date with fare details, airline information and incentives.
- Always provide an end-to-end service with land/ancillary attachments.
- Drive all rail, domestic and European air to be booked on an OBT, in order to focus expertise on long-haul/complex opportunities.
- Maximise turnover by growing portfolio.
- Work with the BDMs to increase new business and smooth implementation.
- Adhere to CT OBW processes consistently.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a travel consultant - Essential
- Experience using a GDS (Amadeus preferably) - Essential
- Extensive Fares knowledge - Desirable
- Customer Service experience - Essential
What we offer:
- Rewards platform, cash health plan, travel discounts, in-house financial
- Employee share plan
- Consistently recognised externally as a ’Great Place to Work’
- Fun, social, egalitarian culture with focus on ownership and responsibility
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Hybrid working model
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation, Responsible Travel Charter, and Brighter Futures programs
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. If you'd like to start your career with one of the world's leading travel companies, apply today.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, gender identity, sexual orientation or age.
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend