Foreign Exchange Consultant - Travel Money Oz Warriewood, NSW
Job no: 512612
Brand: Travel Money Group
Work type: Part time, Full time
Location: New South Wales
Categories: Leisure Travel & Retail
Sales Consultants, here's your boarding pass to enter the exciting travel retail sector
Travel Money Oz is part of Australia’s largest and most progressive travel retailer (ever heard of Flight Centre?). We provide foreign currency solutions that help our customers get more out of their holiday. Travel is in our DNA so naturally, if you're considering working with us, travel should be one of your biggest interests, too!
More than just currency exchange
At Travel Money Oz as one of our Sales Consultants, you'll be an expert in our four key products: foreign currency, prepaid travel money cards, international money transfers and travel insurance. Success with us means listening to your customer, asking open questions to understand their needs, and offering solutions that help them get the most out of their holiday. You'll deliver your service with a high level of accuracy and a commitment to outstanding customer service, and will have the ability to build your loyal customer base and drive local marketing initiatives.
- Experience working towards and achieving sales targets and KPI's
- Have a passion for customer service
- Comprehensive computer skills and the ability to confidently learn new computer systems
- You're ambitious, highly motivated and an efficient organiser
- You have exceptional attention to detail and love problem solving
Strong earnings with unlimited potential
As a Sales Consultant for Travel Money Oz, your earnings are only limited by your ability to succeed. For our full time employees, you'll access a guaranteed minimum annual salary of $49K and an uncapped commission structure, meaning your success in the role is rewarded to whatever height you can reach.
Let's skip to the good part...
- Travel discounts for you and your family (flights, hotels etc.)
- Free annual wellness consultation access to health and wellbeing advice, fitness challenges via our internal brand Healthwise
- ‘Come As You Are’ Diversity and Inclusion program
- Financial services for you and your family (including financial planners and mortgage brokers)
- Exclusive retail discounts with 350+ of Australia’s leading retailers
- Fast-track leadership scheme and access to ongoing training and professional development courses
- Employee share plan, being an ASX listed company comprised of 20+ brands globally
We’re boarding now so apply here to join us on the journey!
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend