Technology Product Manager, Japan
Job no: 511210
Work type: Full time
Location: Tokyo, Japan, Singapore
Categories: Information & Technology
Flight Centre Travel Group (ASX:FLT) has grown to be the world’s largest travel agency since its founding in 1982. Headquartered in Brisbane, Australia, the company has more than 30 brands in its portfolio, 3000 retail shops worldwide and employs around 20,000 people. After starting as a leisure travel agency, the company is now also one of the world’s largest corporate travel managers through a network of specialist brands that includes FCM Travel Solutions, Corporate Traveller, cievents, Campus Travel and Stage and Screen.
Operating in more than 90 countries and employing over 6000 people, FCM is transforming the business of travel through our empowered and accountable people who deliver a high level of service and a comprehensive technology suite bringing a wide range of solutions for Duty of Care, Reporting and Traveller’s peace of mind. Leveraging FCM's negotiating strength and supplier relationships in conjunction with our tailored business travel programs, our expertise and our innovative technology, we logically become the partner of choice of our customers.
About the Opportunity
Product Manager is responsible to translate business strategy into product strategy. With a strategy in hand, the product manager will then communicate it to the development team, work with them to build a plan to execute on this strategy and oversee the product’s progress throughout the development phase.
Product Manager responsibilities include owning the product’s strategy, developing and maintaining the product roadmap, and conveying the roadmap to the development team to ensure they build the product according to plan.
You will have:
- 5 years in product development experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Knowledge of travel industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and experience in Project Management.
- Excellent networking and motivational skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven ability to develop product and effectively communicate recommendations to key stakeholders.
What is it in for you?
- Attractive & compelling compensation on offer
- Work in a fast-growing region alongside with a high performing team
- A work environment that expose you to many different nationalities and culture
Apply NOW if you want to be part of an amazing and vibrant culture that is the perfect fit for what you are looking for.
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend