At Flight Centre Travel Group (FCTG) our purpose is to 'open up the world for those who want to see'. Every day, we give people all around the world the opportunity to experience something really amazing – travel!
Situated in Flight Centre’s HQ, one of Brisbane’s most desirable corporate headquarters complete with rooftop dining and drinks, 24/7 gym, direct access to South Bank train and busway stations and the South Bank precinct just across the road, we offer perks and company culture that are second to none.
In this business-critical role as the Senior BI Analyst, you will be using the latest methodologies and tech in the BI space and participate in the enhancement of a global BI solutions. Using Power BI you will be developing and designing Business Intelligence reporting based on data delivered through Hive tables and databases.
At Flight Centre we offer genuine opportunities for people to grow and evolve. We embrace new experiences, seize all opportunities, and empower all our people to find their Brightness of Future.
You’ll do well in this role if:
- You are experienced in implementing BI reporting solution while ensuing it meets flexibility, usability, and performance requirements
- You can develop and optimise data models via backend SQL and through Power BI
- You can operate independently as a key player and support analytical projects to identify business opportunities and areas of improvement and translate these into propositions for data analysis
- You can work closely with business stakeholders to understand information requirements to ensure solutions align with business needs
- You can develop and maintain policies and procedures for solution development lifecycle, including analysis, design, testing, implementation and hyper-care
You’ll be highly regarded if:
- You are well versed in SQL
- You are well versed with Azure resources
- You are well versed in using Databricks
Tick destinations off your bucket list with our discounts on travel and accommodation
Employee Share Scheme through Equate Plus
Access to in-house financial and health services, internal 24/7 gym and End-of-Trip Facility
Receive ongoing training and professional development
Excellent hybrid working model
Preference for internal progression through Brightness of Future: Employees have the right to see a clear pathway to achieving career ambitions
Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses at your fingertips
Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation, and Brighter Futures programs
Opportunity to attend global awards events, including Global Gathering (Las Vegas 2022 and Bali 2023)
Flight Centre Travel Group is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workplace that supports your unique identity to create better, safer experiences for everyone. We encourage you to come as you are; to foster inclusivity and collaboration. We celebrate you.
Since our beginning, our vision has always been to open up the world for those who want to see.
As a global travel retailer, our people come from all different backgrounds, and our connections spread to the far reaches of the globe - 20+ countries and counting! Together, we are a family (we call ourselves Flighties).
We offer genuine opportunities for people to grow and evolve. We embrace new experiences, we celebrate the wins, seize all opportunities, and empower all of our people to find their Brightness of Future.
We encourage you to DREAM BIG through collaboration and innovation, and make sure you are supported to make incredible ideas a reality. Together, we deliver quality, innovative solutions that delight our customers and achieve our strategic priorities.
Irreverence. Ownership. Egalitarianism