Situated in Flight Centre’s HQ, one of Brisbane’s most desirable corporate headquarters complete with rooftop dining and drinks, 24/7 gym, direct access to South Bank train and busway stations and the South Bank precinct just across the road, we offer perks and company culture that are second to none.
In this business-critical role as the Senior BI Analyst, you will be using the latest methodologies and tech in the BI space and participate in the enhancement of a global BI solutions. Using Power BI you will be developing and designing Business Intelligence reporting based on data delivered through Hive tables and databases.
At Flight Centre we offer genuine opportunities for people to grow and evolve. We embrace new experiences, seize all opportunities, and empower all our people to find their Brightness of Future.
You’ll do well in this role if:
- You are experienced in implementing BI reporting solution while ensuing it meets flexibility, usability, and performance requirements
- You can develop and optimise data models via backend SQL and through Power BI
- You can operate independently as a key player and support analytical projects to identify business opportunities and areas of improvement and translate these into propositions for data analysis
- You can work closely with business stakeholders to understand information requirements to ensure solutions align with business needs
- You can develop and maintain policies and procedures for solution development lifecycle, including analysis, design, testing, implementation and hyper-care
You’ll be highly regarded if:
- You are well versed in SQL
- You are well versed with Azure resources
- You are well versed in using Databricks
Let’s skip to the good part…
- Flexible work environment (Hybrid), work from home or our Global Head Office in Southbank, Brisbane
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Travel discounts and deals bookable through our internal team of travel agents, Travelwise
- Discounted financial and health services through our Moneywise and Healthwise businesses
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
What’s in it for you:
Our global head office is located conveniently in the heart of Southbank, with sweeping city and river views. We focus on growing and transforming our business to meet changing customer needs and we’re driven by a culture that puts our customers and team first.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We value flexibility and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
FCTG does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. If any candidates are submitted in an unsolicited manner, we will consider this as a direct candidate application to FCTG and no fee will be payable