Corporate Travel Consultant - North Sydney, NSW
Job no: 510356
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Categories: Corporate & Group Travel
Keen to take your travel career to new heights?
Love talking travel?
Keen to earn $75k plus?
Want to enjoy the amazing benefits of working for the world’s largest travel company?
FCM – the large market, global corporate travel division of the Flight Centre Travel Group is looking for Travel Managers.
No two days are alike at FCM, especially when you can put your skills to the test to meet diverse travel needs and create exciting itineraries for a variety of national and multinational companies. FCM Travel managers work across a variety of sectors including academic, professional services and not-for-profit organisations.
You will get some great insight into new projects and support with pre-work on visas, health, government requirements and the like. You’ll be someone who loves to connect with customers, exercise your resourcefulness for booking travel to interesting destinations and thrive in a culture of support and fun.
Earn $75,000 OTE - plus super, enjoy a Monday – Friday work week (a rarity in the travel industry!) and have a workload that is yours to own and manage. We’re huge on reward and celebration at FCM and some of our other benefits include:
- Travel discounts including family and friends, health and wellness discounts, financial planning advice
- Excellent career opportunities across our global network of brands. We promote from within
- Dynamic social calendar of awards nights, team building events and opportunities to attend our annual global conference for high performers (Las Vegas 2022, Bali 2023)
- Individualised learning and development opportunities
- Paid Parental Leave
- We make it our priority to keep our people feeling their best — with fun perks, strong benefits, and a real commitment to providing a work/life balance.
- Corporate Travel Management or Retail Travel experience
- Sabre or GDS systems experience is a must
- Multitasking to meet deadlines and customer expectations
- Skilled in building strong customer and team relationships
Don’t miss this opportunity!
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend