Corporate Traveller - Account Executive – Toronto
Job no: 510055
Brand: Corporate Traveller
Work type: Full time
Categories: Corporate & Group Travel
Account Executive – Toronto
It all started with one double-decker bus in 1973 – and over four decades Flight Centre Travel Group (FCTG) has grown to be one of the world’s largest travel retailers and corporate travel managers. Headquartered in Brisbane, Australia, FCTG has company-owned leisure and corporate travel businesses in 23 countries.
Corporate Traveller is one of FCTG's most successful brands, globally. Our mission is to dominate the SME market, making the end-to-end travel experience faster, simpler and easier for our customers and to demonstrate ongoing value to decision-makers, travellers and bookers. We provide our customers with the perfect blend of personal, local service blended with our expert technology suite and the great choice and value which comes with being part of the FCTG family. We’ve been helping thousands of businesses and organizations across Canada with highly personalized travel management since 2001.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for the full sales cycle from prospecting through to onboarding. Your primary focus is to use your relationship-building skills and our unique product and service offering for client acquisition. You will be responsible for implementing strategies and processes to develop corporate relationships with key decision-makers to create new sales opportunities through corporate networking, client profiling and prospecting.
- Identifying, qualifying, and winning new business for our corporate brands
- Maintaining an accurate and ongoing sales pipeline
- Creating and maintaining relationships with key contacts in prospective accounts
- Leveraging Corporate Traveller's branding and professional profile
- Seamless onboarding of new customers
- Active contribution to our growth strategy and wider business plan
- Delivery of results against set objectives
Who you are:
- You have 3 years experience in a B2B sales role
- Experience with Salesforce, Zoominfo and Outreach is strongly desired
- You’re a proactive go-getter who won’t let anything get in the way of your success
- Networking is second nature to you. You believe there’s a new opportunity in every conversation
- Motivated by cold calling, asking probing questions and gathering information
- Ability to build strong client relationships
- Experience presenting virtually and face to face to C-Suite
- Full sales cycle experience and solution selling, end-to-end knowledge of the sales cycle and how to effectively launch and execute a sales pursuit.
- Ability to work independently
- Track record of consistently exceeding quota and winning performance awards
- Excellent presentation skills with groups of all sizes and levels of management
- Solid computer skills including MS Office; Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- You can give examples of your ability to plan, develop and execute business development strategies
- Strong business and technical acumen
- Ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues towards a shared outcome
- You have demonstrated ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
- You have excellent communication, presentation, and active listening skills
- You have a suitable vehicle you can rely on to drive to your appointments (don’t worry, we’ll reimburse you for the kilometres you travel)
- Generous remuneration structure
- Travel perks/discounts, in-house financial and health services
- Generous paid-time off policy
- National/International Award Nights and Conferences
- Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- Benefits including vision, medical, and dental
- Employee Assistance Program
- Contributory RRSP/RPP matching scheme
- Company Share purchase scheme
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Fun and flexible work environment
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation and Brighter Futures program supporting nominated charities through Workplace Giving, Volunteering and Fundraising.
- Employee giving program
- Annual Charity Trip
- Office Environmental Program
- 1 Volunteer Day per Calendar Year
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for and you would like to be part of our award-winning culture then APPLY NOW.
Travel is booming once again, and our roles are being filled quicker than a nonstop from London to New York. We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Our promise is to provide an environment with equality of respect, dignity and opportunity for all our employees. We value an inclusive and supportive workplace which truly reflects the diversification of our society. Flight Centre Travel Group is committed to providing a barrier-free pathway throughout our recruitment selection process. If you require accommodation because of a disability at any stage of our hiring process, please let us know in advance by contacting our Recruitment Team at email@example.com
Back to search results Apply now