Job no: 509916DS
Brand: Flight Centre Travel Group
Work type: Full time
Categories: Finance & Strategy
If you love to combine your strong reporting and analytical skills to help drive insight and business objectives, we need to hear from you! You’ll be joining a highly engaged and collaborative team supporting Flight Centre Travel Groups Corporate Travel brands in Australia.
This role combines elements of data visualisation, financial reporting and commercial interpretation. We are looking for someone who gets their energy from building complex reporting that is simple for the user to interpret and utilise. We have come a long way and need someone to help continue our journey.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Reporting Corporate Travel AU financial results and providing insights, including reporting and collaboration with brand GMs, CFO and AU MD
- Partnering with Digital and Data teams to build insightful performance dashboards that will drive new opportunities for growth
- Developing and maintenance of Corporate Travel AU analytical and financial dashboards
- Producing innovative ideas through collaboration on business
- Representing AU for global commercial and financial data requirements as part of the Global team
- Supporting commercial decision making to drive improved returns on capital and prioritisation of spend
- Proactively rationalising existing and introducing new reporting that aligns to business needs, ways of working and drives objectives
- Owning our forecasting processes
We’re looking for:
An energetic customer centric finance professional, a commercial thinker, and a strong senior analyst that can liaise with all levels of management. Someone who is genuinely passionate about interpreting high volumes of data to provide insights to the business. You are naturally proactive, can manage deadlines and enjoy understanding a business.
You’ll do well if you have:
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role (Analytical / Reporting role)
- Experience in PowerBI or other similar data visualisation technologies
- Comfortable using Excel to manipulate, transform and present data
- CA/CPA qualification or another relevant post graduate qualification
- High level of ownership
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills
- Advanced time management and prioritisation skills
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to communicate complex financial information simplistically
- Experience in a business with high transactional volumes would be advantageous but not necessary
We do things a little differently around here:
The FCTG Corporate Travel group comprises a diverse range of Corporate Travel brands including FCM Travel Solutions, Corporate Traveller, Stage & Screen, Flight Centre Business Travel, and our meetings & events business. We focus on growing and transforming our business to meet changing customer needs and we’re driven by a culture that puts our customers and team first.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do. We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing. We work hard to create an inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now