FCM Travel Solutions – Account Management
Location: Philadelphia, PA
The FCM Travel Solutions Account Management Team:
At FCM Travel Solutions we are a Corporate Travel Agency and Travel Management Consultancy that believes corporate travel should be personal.
Our unique approach to strategic account management is to partner our accounts with a travel and procurement professional our business partners can rely on and trust for the best possible results.
Central to FCM Travel Solutions’ Account Management program is the knowledge and experience of our people when it comes to reporting and analysis. Our Account Managers know how to extract, analyze and present the right information to help organizations get the most value from their travel spend.
Due to growth and development we are excited to announce a unique opportunity on our Account Management Team as a National Account Manager with FCM Travel Solutions.
As an Account Manager our objective is to nurture effective client relationships and deliver a comprehensive travel service. The role will involve managing the relationship between FCM Travel Solutions and National Clients.
Responsibilities involve (but are not limited to):
- Develop and execute a regional travel cost management business plan, detailing objectives, strategies and measurable targets;
- Drive client compliance and growth with directly procured products and services from FCM; air, hotel, car, rail, ground transport, insurance and VIP Services;
- Work with internal teams, including operations, technology, product and finance to drive a common service delivery to the client;
- Using the FCM MIR tools, provide formal reviews of the client’s travel program including analysis, commentary and recommendations pertinent to the client and local supplier tactics;
- Quarterly provision and detailed analysis of client summary; and
- Provide recommendations to clients on strategic direction of program in respect to booking, and compliance bench-marked to like clients.
Key competencies include:
- Drives Results
- Focuses on the client
- Communicates effectively
- Builds & leverages relationships
- Develops Winning Strategies
What we're looking for:
- Extensive Client/Account Relationship Management experience
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail
- Superior negotiation abilities
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Ability to articulate knowledge about products, services and value proposition to customers
- Highly tuned interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills
Portfolio will vary in size dependent on client requirements / geographic and market expectations.
Benefits & Compensation:
- FCM Multi National Account Managers will receive a base of $55,000 plus monthly incentives
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with opportunities across the globe
- Fast-track leadership program to develop the future leaders of our business
- Comprehensive leadership training career path support with business, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential advice from our in-house health, wellness and financial advisors
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, and stock options.
Our service continuum:
FCM’s Account Managers work within a value-adding service continuum, which ensures ongoing development and management of travel program in line with our core company objectives. These performance drivers enable FCM Account Managers, with input from our business partners, to better manage, control and improve the return on investment for our business partners travel spend. If you identify with this style of relationship and account management and feel you can make an impact, apply today and take your career to new heights.
Account Management may be where your career begins, but certainly not where it ends, prove yourself as an Account Manager and it could lead to managing a Team of FCM Travel Solutions Account Managers!
Important information about our application process:
FC USA recruitment is centralized for all of the US. This means that if you have submitted an application within the past 6 months, you don’t have to submit another.
FC USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Visit us on Facebook and get up to date information on our openings and upcoming events https://www.facebook.com/fcusacareers1
FCTG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!