Senior Integration Analyst - Brisbane
Job no: 509525
Brand: Flight Centre
Work type: Full time
Categories: Information & Technology
Forming part of the newly created Land and Packaging Supply team the Integration Analyst is tasked with supporting internal and external stake holders who require specialist support when integrating with our platforms and services.
In this newly created position, you will have the opportunity to make the role you own as you work with your team to realise our company vision: To open up the world for those who want to see it.
This position will be responsible for:
- Providing integration solutions across the Product Management and Engineering area
- Defining integration workflows and data mapping and facilitating analysis and design workshops
- Interacting with end users to understand new business requirements
- Translating business requirements and user cases to user stories to develop and deliver functional/technical specifications.
- Collaborate with development teams, QA teams, vendor professional services and technical operations teams during design and implementation to shape the technical feature set
- Develop test cases and perform testing to support solution delivery teams
- Provide post-implementation and on-going support
- Serve as a liaison role between application technology vendors, internal groups, and end users
- Advocate collaboration and knowledge sharing across all engineering areas
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Good understanding of API Integrations
- Expertise in working with SOAP and RESTful API’s
- Exposure to API tools (e.g., Postman, SoapUI etc)
- Strong data mapping documentation knowledge
- A history of working on integration projects in an analyst capacity
(Psst, you’ll get bonus points if you are familiar with Azure Integration Services)
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible work environment
- Travel discounts and deals bookable through our internal team of travel agents, Travelwise
- Discounted financial and health services through our Moneywise and Healthwise businesses
- Access to our 24/7 gym located at Global HQ
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
We do things a little differently…
We do things a little differently around here. We do things the FCTG Way.
We have a unique culture and an irreverent DNA based on a proven mix of ideas, values and ways of working that have helped shape our business over the past 40+ years.
Across all our brands, we take our business seriously but not ourselves. We take leaps of faith, have trust in our teams and work collaboratively to achieve our goals. That’s the FCTG Way.
If you think you have FCTG DNA, reach out today.
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now