Compleat Robotics Technology Analyst - Remote, USA
Job no: 509438
Brand: Flight Centre Travel Group
Work type: Full time
Categories: Information & Technology
Compleat Robotics Technology Analyst
Flight Centre Travel Group (FCTG) has a great opportunity for a hardworking and motivated individual to join our award-winning company as a Compleat Robotics Technology Analyst. The candidate will be responsible to provide the Flight Centre North America frontline businesses the utmost number of robotically actioned airline tickets by planning, documenting, and testing the robotics processes accurately and efficiently. The role involves supporting Ticket Centre Americas in the analysis of robotics processes. The candidate will be required to have knowledge of airfare construction for maintaining commission contracts for robotic processing.
- Identify and document high level business needs and requirements
- Testing and streamlining of robotics tools and processes
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders to achieve targeted project goals.
- Deliver commissionable contracted airfares via Compleat in a timely manner with a focus on priority airlines, ensuring accuracy, reducing losses, and increasing profitability
- Provide support to Ticket Centre Americas in the form of a service desk for all robotics inquiries
- Communicate and work with other members of the development team closely to ensure project and business needs are met.
- Maintain technical knowledge base for support teams.
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar technical role
- 2-5 years of Sabre experience
- Superior knowledge of airfare construction and fare rules
- Ability to deliver key business focuses while effectively managing relationships
- Demonstrated forms of all communication skills
- Constructive conflict resolution skills
- Clear analytical thinking skills
- Sound business acumen
- Demonstrated time-management skills
- A commitment to personal learning and development
- Concur Compleat experience preferred
- Although not essential, a college degree in a related field is preferred
- Generous remuneration structure
- Travel perks/discounts, in-house financial and health services
- Generous paid-time off policy
- National/International Award Nights and Conferences
- Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- Benefits including vision, medical, and dental
- Employee Assistance Program
- Contributory RRSP/RPP matching scheme
- Company Share purchase scheme
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Fun and flexible work environment
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation and Brighter Futures program supporting nominated charities through Workplace Giving, Volunteering and Fundraising.
- Employee giving program
- Annual Charity Trip
- Office Environmental Program
- 1 Volunteer Day per Calendar Year
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for and you would like to be part of our award winning culture then APPLY NOW.
This is a remote/virtual position
Headquarters Location: Montvale, NJ
FCTG USA is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success! Please contact email@example.com if you need any assistance.
Back to search results Apply now