Finance Business Partner
Job no: 509379
Brand: Flight Centre Travel Group
Work type: Full time
Categories: Finance & Strategy
Our Global Leisure team is looking for a Finance Business Partner. In this role you will partner closely with the Global Digital Commerce leader and other stakeholders.
You will be relied on to provide expert advice, analysis, ongoing support, and guidance to drive the growth and profitability of the Digital Commerce business model globally.
You will often interface with senior management to deliver financial reporting in a meaningful manner to foster effective decision making.
This role has a key focus around ‘one best way’ and globalisation and will lead the alignment and implementation of this strategy.
Responsibilities in this position will include:
- Driving optimal decision making through the provision of financial and commercial support, analysis, and direction to key stakeholders
- Coaching stakeholders in financial knowledge and business acumen to drive improved performance and to develop their understanding of commercial implications of decision making.
- Supporting the Global Digital Commerce leader to drive targets in Global digital/online sales
- Working with the Data team to monitor, analyse and report financial and activity performance
- Assisting with the preparation of budgets and forecasts across the Global Digital Commerce business.
- Providing insights and recommendations to improve profitability of the Global Digital Commerce
- Developing robust financial modelling to support operational business plans
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Bachelor’s level degree or equivalent in Business / Commerce / Accounting.
- CA/CPA/Cima or equivalent qualification in Finance 3-5 years' experience in a similar role.
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Data analysis skills (e.g., SQL and/or DAX)
- Retail & ecommerce model background/experience an advantage.
- The ability to translate financial reports and data between finance and operations
(Psst, you’ll get bonus points if you have aviation and travel or digital marketing experience ……)
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible work environment
- Travel discounts and deals bookable through our internal team of travel agents, Travelwise
- Discounted financial and health services through our Moneywise and Healthwise businesses
- Access to our 24/7 gym located at Global HQ
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
We do things a little differently…
We do things a little differently around here. We do things the FCTG Way.
We have a unique culture and an irreverent DNA based on a proven mix of ideas, values and ways of working that have helped shape our business over the past 40+ years.
Across all our brands, we take our business seriously but not ourselves. We take leaps of faith, have trust in our teams and work collaboratively to achieve our goals. That’s the FCTG Way.
If you think you have FCTG DNA, reach out today.
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now