PR & Communications Manager
Job no: 509100
Work type: Full time
Categories: Marketing, Web, Creative & UX
Are you looking for your next big career jump? Would you like to work for one of the world’s largest travel companies? Are you a wiz with words and know what makes a great story? Do you have media and public relations experience?
If you answered yes to all the above, this could be your dream job. Flight Centre Travel Group is looking for an experienced PR and Communications Manager to lead the strategic development and hands on execution of Australia’s PR strategy.
You’ll be perfect in this role if you can showcase:
- Your ability to build, drive and deliver media and communication strategies
- Your knack to take senior leaders and polish them up to be an in-demand thought leader
- Your desire and success in building a collaborative team environment
- Your experience building and leading a strategy for internal communications and employee engagement
- Your ability and drive to become a trusted advisor for senior management
- You know who’s who in the Australian media zoo. Strong media contacts and a network are a must
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 10+ years’ experience in corporate communications and/or public relations
- Strong commercial nous and the ability to deliver a communications strategy that addresses business imperatives
- Demonstrated ability in working in the ANZ region
- Experience in working across large cross functional teams within complex, global environments
- Strong understanding of digital and social media strategies and a demonstrated ability to craft and implement broad digital/social campaigns with success
- Event management capabilities, including internal employee communication campaigns and company-wide key events requiring strong strategic content support and cross-functional collaboration
- Psst, you’ll get bonus points if you have experience working in the travel industry or a B2B service environment.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible work environment
- Travel discounts and deals bookable through our internal team of travel agents, Travelwise
- Discounted financial and health services through our Moneywise and Healthwise businesses
- Access to our 24/7 gym located at Global HQ
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
We do things a little differently…
We do things a little differently around here. We do things the FCTG Way.
We have a unique culture and an irreverent DNA based on a proven mix of ideas, values and ways of working that have helped shape our business over the past 40+ years.
Across all our brands, we take our business seriously but not ourselves. We take leaps of faith, have trust in our teams and work collaboratively to achieve our goals. That’s the FCTG Way.
If you think you have FCTG DNA, reach out today.
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now