Admin Executive – Thailand
Job no: 508820
Work type: Full time
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Categories: Wholesale & Product
Admin Executive – Thailand
Discova Thailand is on the lookout for a Admin Executive to join our team in Bangkok. If you are driven by a by a genuine desire to make Discova a great place to work then we want to hear from you!
If this excites you then read on!
The Discova brand was launched in July 2019 and is the newest brand in the Flight Centre Travel Group family of brands. The merger of Buffalo Tours in Asia and Olympus Tours in the Americas created a global DMC business with more than 20 years experience in delivering amazing travel experiences to our customers. With a purpose to connect people and places with a world of possibilities, we are the travel people who work globally, live locally and go the extra mile to help our partners extend their reach.
About the Opportunity
Discova is looking for a Admin Executive to join our Bangkok team in Thailand. The role of the Administration Executive is to support our people with different administrational tasks in a professional and timely manner. You thrive in an environment where your organizational ability, confidentiality and interpersonal skills are key to successful.
- Ensuring the office represents Discova’s commitments to our people of being in their Element. A place where stakeholders, visitors and employees feel welcome.
- Receive documentation in a professional and confidential manner and filing in correct system and place and to manage stationary for Thailand office and following the purchasing guidelines.
- Compilation of reports for local government and tax authorities as directed by Peopleworks Leader.
- Update staff origination chart alongside the County Manager
- Visa and Working permit administration and arrangement for foreign staff.
- To be leave system administration and 1st level support for questions regarding the system.
- Assist Team Leader with onboarding activities including collection of official personal documentation of new staff.
- Filings of key HR documents e.g. probation, certificate, warnings, resignation.
- Arrange health insurance for eligible employees.
- All other tasks as directed from Peopleworks Leader that are aligned to overall goals of Discova and Peopleworks Department.
- Must speak and read English along with local language.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business management or Professional Diploma.
- At least one-year experience in an Admin role, preferred but not essential.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to be flexible and implementing change when needed.
- Excellent communicator to a diverse range of people (customers, suppliers, team members, leaders).
- High attention to detail.
- Able to work under pressure and juggle multiple tasks and able to work outside office hours when required.
- Solution focused and great at problem solving.
- Able to work independently and within a team assisting team members to help everyone achieve results.
- Willing to travel on business when required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
Finally, if you are successful, you will find out that working with Discova is more than just a job. To be part of the Discova family is to be in your element. We offer an exciting career progression globally and a fantastic and supportive team culture and social events that are the envy of the industry.
Get in touch now and Discova a world of possibilities!
Back to search results Apply now