Job no: 508736
Work type: Full time
Location: Sweden - Stockholm
Categories: Corporate & Group Travel
We believe you:
- Have at least five years experience as a product owner in an agile environment
- Are a team player who enjoys open-minded discussions in a collaborative way
- Have great communication skills and are fluent in English and preferably Swedish
- Have a commercial mindset and apply a holistic approach to your decision making, but also understand when to pay attention to details
- Have experience from data-driven product development and analytics tools
- Have an academic degree in engineering, IT or business
What would be your responsibilities?
- Drive the product vision, strategy and product roadmap in collaboration with stakeholders and development team and contribute to the digital strategy of Arrivon
- Be an expert and go-to-person for the Arrivon product
- Define and prioritize development activities based on roadmap, user feedback and technical requirements, engage in user stories and keep the backlog updated
- Support team and UX/UI design processes and ensure to keep the team involved in product development
- Plan customer and market rollout, MVP approaches and go-to-market strategies
- Facilitate product related workshops
- Support your ideas and decisions by the use of customer input, tracking, metrics and KPIs
- Help the team, the company and yourself to continuously improve and learn
What can we offer you?
We are proud of Arrivon and invite you to join our journey to grow our business. This is an exciting opportunity where your work can make a major impact and you will soon see the results of your contribution. You will have a key role in the future of Arrivon.
We offer you a fun place to work and grow under your own responsibility. If you bring a positive and can-do-attitude, we believe you will feel at home with us. If you some day would like to experience something new, Flight Centre offers you amazing opportunities to discover the world.
This is a full time, on location, permanent position, with immediate start or as agreed. We are located in Solna Strand, Stockholm.
You must have a valid work permit to apply for this position.
Applications close: W. Europe Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now