Job no: 508714
Work type: Full time
Location: Beijing, China, Shanghai, China
Categories: People & Culture
About the Opportunity
FCM Travel Solutions is seeking a HR Coordinator to work within our Asia HR Operations team and help drive business success with passionate & talented people!
You will be based in either Beijing or Shanghai office and will provide support to the Asia Peopleworks (HR) team and designated managers across our Asia Offices and on the ground support for China offices.
The role presents a rewarding opportunity to drive organisational effectiveness and grow your career within a dedicated and supportive HR team. This is a hands-on generalist position which would suit an recent graduate that has minimum 2 years experience and looking for that next step in their HR career.
- Drive HR Operations processes within the HR Operations team and offer on the ground support to Chinese business leaders and employees.
- Offer Human Resource Expertise and perform activities in Recruitment, Employee Relations and Compliance.
- Working within the Peopleworks Asia team, the Human Resource Coordinator will assist in rolling out global and Asia wide people initiatives as well as business improvement plans to build FCTG into an employer of choice in China
- Drive induction, set up of new employees in various locations across Asia. For China employees, provide relevant on the ground set up support to ensure a smooth and efficient onboarding and offboarding experience
- Conduct orientation and HR briefings with new employees
- Promptly manage HR related enquiries and matters via various channels
- Ensure all HR Self Service information is updated – this includes updating HR Policies documents on Intranet, Chat bot topics and instructions
- Maintain, review and update a high-quality HR information system (payroll/ HRIS, soft copy and hard copy filing
- Provide project management and HR expertise to the business with specific related projects and people initiatives.
- Minimum 2 years professional experience within HR role in China or with China exposure
- Experience in all aspects of HR e.g. Chinese Labour law, Employee Relations, Reward & Recognition, Resourcing, Talent and Engagement strategies.
- Excellent English and Mandarin Chinese skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work independently and as a team player with an Asia wide team
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle data with data accuracy and sensitive situations with confidentiality.
- Good organizational and time management skills to work in fast paced environment
- Process driven and ability to identify solutions to enhance stakeholder experience and process efficiencies.
Is this the opportunity you have been looking for? Apply today!
Applications close: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now