Umapped - Software Developer in Test - Toronto
Job no: 508713
Brand: Flight Centre Travel Group
Work type: Full time
Categories: Information & Technology
Software Developer in Test - Toronto
Are you looking for a challenge to be part of scaling a growing global technology platform and business?
Umapped, a startup within Flight Centre Travel Group, is seeking a skilled and motivated Software Developer in Test to join our Product and Engineering team. The successful candidate will help us build an innovative new functionality for the Umapped itinerary management platform. The Software Developer in Test develops and owns the testing plan, framework and the focus of this role is to bring quality leadership during feature delivery.
The successful candidate will have an interest in developing automated solutions, have a strong technical ability, excellent organizational skills, great communication skills, and the motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced Agile environment.
Umapped is the leading collaborative B2B2C trip management technology platform in the global travel industry. Our products help travel companies and professionals engage with their customers throughout the entire travel lifecycle.
The company’s core products include:
• Consumer-facing web and mobile applications
• Trip Publisher, an online itinerary and proposal builder for travel professionals
• TripLinQ, a content and itinerary data interface accessed via API service
- Design, Develop and maintain a test automation framework
- Create extensive software test kits with unit tests and behaviour driven tests
- Drive the transformation to test automation coverage
- Collaborate with the engineering team to develop
- Debug, trace and monitor end to end message flows
- Establish processes and tool sets with SDEs to maintain automation scripts and generate regular test reports.
- Collaborate across team boundaries with other teams
- Communicate issues and technical roadblocks effectively
- Possess core automation skills and an understanding of frameworks and tools for web application and API testing
- Automation testing or tooling experience using Postman, Cypress, Katalon etc.
- Familiarity with AWS cloud services and strategies to test solutions hosted in the cloud.
- Able to decide what tests to run, when and how.
- Experience using debugging tools, analyzing stack traces, code, log files and other artifacts
- Experience working with DevOps to provide automation on CI/CD
- Experience with version control systems and build tools, e.g. Git, Jenkins, GitHub actions
- University/College Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent
Nice to Have:
- Experience in e-commerce platforms
- Exposure to native mobile development (IOS and Android)
- Exposure to React JS and React Mobile frameworks
- Experience influencing software engineering best practices within your team
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, then APPLY NOW.
Our promise is to provide an environment with equality of respect, dignity and opportunity for all our employees. We value an inclusive and supportive workplace which truly reflects the diversification of our society. Flight Centre Travel Group is committed to providing a barrier-free pathway throughout our recruitment selection process. If you require accommodation because of a disability at any stage of our hiring process, please let us know in advance by contacting our Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to search results Apply now