HR Business Partner, Asia
Job no: 508708
Work type: Full time
Categories: Corporate & Group Travel
The role is required to work together with the Asia Peopleworks (HR) team to lead our engagement with business pillar leaders, bringing HR capabilities to them and presenting the perspective and priorities of business pillar leaders to the Peopleworks team.
By understanding business strategy and working closely with the business leaders, HR Operations team, the HR Business Partner plays a pivotal role in talent management, recruitment, employee relations, promoting diversity, inclusion, and leading employee engagement to help the business leaders adapt to the workplace of the future.
- Develop strong working relationships with business pillar leaders and their teams to understand their business and work pro-actively with them to align people initiatives to business priorities and deliver relevant and impactful people solutions.
- Partner with business pillar leaders on the development of people plans in areas such as organization design, workforce planning, talent matters, performance management, leadership development and succession planning.
- Guide and resolve complex HR issues throughout the employee life cycle to minimize risk and financial exposure.
- Work in partnership with other Asia Peopleworks team members to implement key HR initiatives and ensure alignment of HR policies and processes to organization needs.
- Review and streamline of HR processes to optimize workflow efficiency and productivity.
- Correlate financial and HR data to design HR metrics, analyse trends, develop forecasts and projections to gather meaningful business insight for pillar leaders to make smart, informed decisions.
- Keep abreast with local and global HR trends and developments.
Critical Skills & Requirements
- Relevant degree with at least 5 years’ experience in full spectrum of HR.
- Ability to build and maintain constant rapport and trustworthy relationship with the business at a strategic level and be hands-on when required.
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent communication skills with proficiency in English and Mandarin.
- Solid knowledge base of legal and regulatory trends within Asia, supporting the organisation in a matter that mitigates identified risks.
- Ability to link people’s strategy with the organisation’s strategic and business plans
- Ability to resolve and manage changes and conflicts.
- Ability to think forward, anticipate business needs in relation to talent and culture and provide options and recommendations.
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now