Job no: 508680
Work type: Full time
Location: Auckland, Central
Categories: Marketing, Web, Creative & UX
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Campaign Executive to join our dynamic and successful in-house Marketing team, running fun campaigns for the Flight Centre brand and inspiring, luxurious campaigns for our Travel Associates brand. This is a high volume, deadline-driven role where you’ll need to be hands on with tactical campaign delivery and a natural at bringing the Marketing team together with clear and timely communication. In this role, you will focus on multi-channel marketing - working on POS material, TV commercials, radio advertising, press advertising, digital banners and Local Store Marketing.
This role is very busy and varied. You will be involved in supporting the Campaign Managers in delivering marketing campaigns and initiatives aimed at driving enquiry to our Flight Centre Travel Group retail brands. This is an opportunity to put your in-depth industry knowledge to work in a creative and supportive environment delivering results to our company’s retail brands.
What are we looking for?
- The ability to work effectively under pressure and with high volumes to deliver multiple campaigns and marketing collateral simultaneously to deadline
- Natural communication skills
- Strong common sense, problem solving and the ability to compromise and see the bigger picture
- A track record in harnessing support of stakeholders within the business
- The highest attention to detail and level of accuracy
- 1-3 years in-house or agency marketing experience
- Passion for travel and seeing the world
What’s in it for you?
You'll enjoy a unique company culture focused on reward and recognition as well as an unbeatable living set of company philosophies, all designed to make you healthier, wealthier and wiser in your personal and professional development. Free and confidential health and financial advice are just scrapping the surface.
You should seriously love travel because that's one of the best parts about working with us. Discounted personal travel and other associated benefits of our industry pulling power are truly great. We even have our own staff travel experts. Our environment is incredibly dynamic and our celebrations and parties are the stuff of, well, legends quite frankly!
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now