Head of Performance Marketing - Boston, MA
Job no: 508668
Brand: Flight Centre Travel Group
Work type: Full time
Categories: Marketing, Web, Creative & UX, Leisure Travel & Retail, Information & Technology
Head of Performance Marketing | Flight Centre Travel Group
We are looking for a Global Head of Performance Marketing. The position will oversee performance marketing, including paid search, paid social, programmatic and digital video, as a discipline within FCTG’s global leisure portfolio of businesses. The new leader will bring together subject matter experts from our various teams around the world into a centre of excellence model delivering high standards and output for the group.
You will audit strategies and setup in each market and business, then work to set best practices and optimize both performance of the accounts and structure of resources globally. You will work closely with various brand leaders as well as regional marketing leaders.
As Head of Performance Marketing you will continuously analyze performance channels within the marketing department in order to guarantee the achievement of the business’s goals.
- Conduct account structure and performance audits, then lead restructuring and re-strategizing exercises where necessary
- Review and rationalize agency relationships, determining where optimal to bring resource in-house and where to leverage agencies to programmatically optimize budget and performance
- Lead performance marketing strategy, budget allocation, optimization and growth
- Build and deliver KPI reports to stakeholders
- Mentor, coach, and manage performance marketing team members to maximize their potential and growth
- Develop and implement test and learn roadmaps across channels, audiences, messages, creatives, and global brands
- Partner with Marketing Analytics and Finance to forecast budgets and performance
- Partner with in-house brand and creative teams as well as external agencies for creative development as needed
- Be the go-to knowledge center within the marketing organization, leveraging data, systems, and process to ensure optimal program execution and measurement
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 7+ years experience in digital marketing with an emphasis on paid media
- Strong working knowledge and proven success of building and scaling online performance channels
- Strong Excel competency, comfortable working with complex data and analytics platforms
- Well-rounded understanding of all traditional as well as digital marketing channels and their role in a brand’s marketing mix
- Actively seek knowledge and learnings on the latest innovations and opportunities impacting the overall marketing landscape
- Familiarity with business intelligence tools (PowerBI, Tableau, etc)
- Position requires flexibility in hours for calls with overseas teams
About Flight Centre:
Flight Centre Travel Group has grown to become one of the world’s largest travel agency groups since its founding in 1982. Headquartered in Brisbane, Australia, the company has more than 30 brands in its portfolio, 18 office locations across the U.S., 3,000 locations worldwide and employs more than 19,000 people.
What FCTG USA can offer you:
- Strengths based culture
- Fun and flexible work environment
- Relaxed dress attire
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- In-house travel planner to book discounted hotel & air
- National/International Award Nights
- Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- Benefits including vision, medical, and dental after one full month of employment
- 401K program
- Generous paid-time off policy
- Free and confidential access to our in-house financial advisor (401K, Stock Plan)
- Life Insurance, Short/Long-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Health Advocate and MD Live
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation and Brighter Futures program supporting nominated charities through Workplace Giving, Volunteering and Fundraising.
- Employee giving program
Annual Charity Trip
Office Environmental Program
1 Volunteer Day per Calendar Year
FCTG USA is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance.
Visa Sponsorship: Employment eligibility to work with Flight Centre Travel Group in the USA is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Location: Boston, MA
Back to search results Apply now