Support Data Product Leader
Job no: 508610
Brand: Flight Centre Travel Group
Work type: Full time
Categories: Information & Technology
Support Data Product Leader
Flight Centre is embarking on a new strategic review of its data and analytics operations worldwide. Flight Centre is a worldwide organisation and the candidate we are looking for will have large enterprise data experience with data platform knowledge, preferably Azure. This is a leadership role which will require influencing and relationship building across the organisation to broker and leverage the platform. The successful candidate will also be responsible for a team of data professionals to deliver first class solutions to the finance and support businesses.
The purpose of the Support Data Product Leader is to evangelise and drive maturity and enablement from the shared data platform to the support businesses. This will include:
- Ensure the platform is fully utilised and delivering tangible business value
- Championing master data management, classification and lineage aligned to our privacy and security principles and standards
- Support governance over our data management
The individual will join at a time when there is an appetite across the organisation to drive value out of data and capitalise on this opportunity.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience working in an information management role in complex organisations, and be able to bring further depth and breadth to the Enterprise Technology Services team and organisation data community. They will need to display an enthusiastic attitude towards creating a data culture and delivering business value.
The successful candidate will have experience at brokering business engagement with knowledge management, cloud migration and change management.
The role will be responsible for the development of ICT and Information Management plans that support the business’s strategic goals.
The individual is accountable for an on-shore and off-shore team that will deliver on these plans through project and incremental changes and manage the day-to-day health and hygiene of the platform.
The role requires strong communication and people skills, as they will be required to develop good working relationships with the business as well as being a leader and a mentor to peers.
Key relationships will include the data product leaders from the Leisure and Corporate business, as well as the CISO, DPO, CIO and architecture team.
If you have the below experience, we want to hear from you.
- Experience in creation and maintenance of ICT strategic plans and roadmaps
- Demonstrated ability to lead the translation of business strategies into architectures that achieve business outcomes
- Demonstrated experience working with architecture frameworks and methodologies
- Ability to be able to provide input into the investment planning and budgeting process from strategic plans
- Experience in working with large on-premises virtualised and cloud environments
- Experience leading a team
- Demonstrated capability of being able to work within a performance driven culture
- Degree qualifications in relevant discipline
- Travel Industry Knowledge - desirable
About the benefits:
- Travel discounts, health and wellness discounts (My Benefits)
- Leadership Programmes & further education
- Giving Bank & Volunteer Leave
- Employee share scheme
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now