Product Owner - Flights - Landing Pages
Job no: 508596
Brand: Flight Centre
Work type: Full time
Location: Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Northern Territory, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, Victoria, Western Australia
Categories: Wholesale & Product, Marketing, Web, Creative & UX, Leisure Travel & Retail, Information & Technology
At Flight Centre, our vision is to open up the world for those who want to see and in digital commerce our mission is to deliver seamless and inspiring digital experiences for our customers. We DREAM BIG through collaboration and innovation, and are supported to make incredible ideas a reality.
Located conveniently in the heart of Southbank and the upcoming precinct for travel in Brisbane, Flightcentre Travel Group are fast growing market share and presence in a competitive world of digital travel. We work with some of the biggest flight and travel suppliers in the world to bring the widest and best product range to our customers' fingertips and bring travel to life.
The Product team is made up of strategic thinkers leading and guiding cross-functional squads of Engineers, UX Designers and Data Scientists to ensure our customers and internal teams are delighted with every interaction.
You will inspire the team to reimagine online travel across the world including Australia, New Zealand, Canada, South Africa, UK and more. Together, you will create awesome customer experiences.
We work autonomously from anywhere and work collaboratively online or in the office to achieve our team goals.
PO - Flights Landing
The Flights Website Product Owner is responsible for driving prospective flight traffic through the website into the online booking application. This role encompasses all flight search capability, flight related landing pages and features including SEO. This role works closely with product design and global stakeholders to create customer centric experiences, showcase great and relevant flight product to produce business outcomes and value.
- Be an expert in your domain, live and breathe the product, advocating the customers voice
- Actively participate in the product discovery activities which help shape delivery
- Contributes to the wider strategic vision and roadmap
- Managing the product backlog, including prioritisation, grooming and defect management
- Gather and document business and technical requirements;
- Constructs and prioritizes delivery processes to ensure that the development team is clear on what to work on next.
- Work collaboratively with the product manager and product team to identify a minimum viable product;
- Key role in agile software development, including estimations,planning, user story acceptance and release activities;
- Communicates the voice of the customer to the development team.
- Support the implementation of initiatives with cross-functional teams ;
- Ensure a quality product by working closely with team members throughout delivery.
- Experience working in technical product management with direct experience writing requirements, understanding technical architecture & driving feature development with engineering.
- 3 plus years industry experience in managing digital products
- Team player mentality.
- Genuine passion to learn from the people around you and a keen interest in growing within a company long term.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
What’s in it for you?
- Generous remuneration structure
- Travel discounts, in-house financial and health services, access to internal 24/7 gym
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Fun and flexible work environment
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation, Responsible Travel Charter, and Brighter Futures programs
- Monthly awards nights, conferences, industry/social events, and the opportunity to attend global balls
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now