Account Management Team Leader
Job no: 508592
Work type: Full time
Categories: Corporate & Group Travel
About the Opportunity
We are looking for a professional, dynamic leader to join our team as the Account Management Leader. Reporting to the Senior Director of Account Management, Asia your focus will be to maintain and grow key accounts for our organisation and also to lead, coach and develop a team of Account Managers to ensure the high retention of our client base.
As our Account Management Leader, you will be responsible for managing the relationship between FCM Travel Solutions and agreed Local and Multinational Clients. These clients will be provided with integrated travel management program in accordance with agreed service level agreement. The strategic intent of these programs will be to deliver saving though spend leverage, tightened program control and optimum operational services.
The purpose of the Account Management Leader is to drive client profitability, retention of accounts and grow the number of FCM services provided to the client.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Leadership: Provide direction, support and leadership for the Account Management team. Create a culture across the team that embraces change and strives for constant improvement in terms of efficiency, effectiveness, and meeting business goals
- Drive Success: Deliver on financial results and KPI's of the business. Drive consolidation by ensuring the client directly procures all products and services from FCM including air, hotel, car,rail, ground transport, insurance and VIP Services. Promote and sell FCM’s value added services including expense management solutions, reporting, payment solutions, hotel programs and online technology
- Commercial Excellence & Client Engagement: Develop and execute a travel cost management business plan detailing objectives, strategies and measurable targets for savings. Drive common service delivery to the client in accordance with agreed Service Level Agreements and ensure an effective feedback management process is in place. Build and maintain effective working relationships with key procurement executives, travel bookers, travellers and preferred suppliers to optimise the success of the travel program for the benefit of our clients and FCM
- Demonstrated leadership and coaching capabilities
- Proficient with desktop publishing tools (ie. Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to network at all levels
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Well presented with a high degree of professionalism
- Strong negotiation skills and business acumen
- Excellent listening skills – must have demonstrated ability to identify client needs and solve their problems
- Excellent relationship management skill to be able to build fantastic rapport with clients & team members
- Ability to articulate knowledge about products, services and value proposition to customers
- Demonstrates personal excellence by showing personal determination and resilience and is optimistic in changing circumstances
- 5+ years in corporate account management/ client management position in the services sector dealing with national, multinational and global corporations
- Demonstrated track record of achieving revenue growth
- Experience leading a high performing team
A competitive, performance based remuneration package is offered based on experience and skills.
Interested? Apply today to explore this amazing opportunity!
For more information, visit our global career page at https://careers.fctgcareers.com/cw/en/job/508592/account-management-team-leader
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now