Job no: 508406
Work type: Full time
Location: Shanghai, China
Categories: Finance & Strategy
FCM Travel Solutions has a newly created opportunity for a high performing individual to join us as a FP&A Analyst. Based in Shanghai, and reporting to Senior Finance Manager-FP&A, you will support both the China and the SEA FP&A lead in a variety of tasks. This is a truly unique opportunity to work within an industry leading business group that believes strongly in creativity and its people.
- Assist in the sales forecasting, budgeting, and management reporting process for China and SEA. This includes monthly financial rolling forecasting, comparison of historical results against budgets and forecasts, and performing variance analysis to explain differences in performance.
- Engage with our local and regional pillars to evaluate business performance, assess strategy, and drive strategic initiatives to enable financial and operational excellence.
- Prepare and distribute management reports showing actual cost vs budget and variance analysis to local and SEA management.
- Analyse and act on financial information to initiate and take corrective actions to meet financial objectives.
- Support the alignment of financial forecasting throughout the organization, including the building of models to support projections.
- Build collaborative relationships with our key business partners including product, production support, technology development, product development, vendors, clients and wider custody & middle office team.
- Manage, and participate in, projects within the department including online forecasting, Power BI, and other special projects.
- Assist with ad-hoc tasks as delegated by your leaders.
- Bachelor of Accountancy/Statistics/Business/Finance, with minimum two years professional accounting experience.
- A highly adaptable individual who is an innate problem solver with excellent analytical skills and good communication skills.
- A team player with initiative and able to work independently with minimum supervision in a high performing and collaborative team environment.
- Able to work to a tight deadline with sense of urgency while retaining delivery of best practice and accuracy.
- International business background, ability/willingness to work easily across cultures and geographies.
- Proficiency in English Language (verbal and written).
- Passionate about delivering a superior customer experience and focus on targets and persistence to get results.
- Highly proficient in MS office application.
Competitive candidates will also present:
- Travel industry exposure (advantageous, but not required).
- Chartered Accountant or equivalents (advantageous, but not required).
- Knowledge of PowerBI will be favourable as will candidates with hands on experience working with a Business Intelligence tool.
- Experience working in an international environment and/or a big four accounting firm.
Is this the opportunity you have been looking for? Apply today!
Applications close: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now