Travel Consultant - Gore
Job no: 505472
Brand: Flight Centre
Work type: Full time
Location: Lower South Island, Gore, New Zealand
Categories: Leisure Travel & Retail
Snorkelling in the Great Barrier, wine tasting under the Tuscan sun and snowboarding in the Swizz Alps… if you fancy these as your work stories then you're in for an adventure.
Flight Centre Travel Group in New Zealand employs over 1200 staff across our 200 retail stores and support offices, and that’s just the beginning. We are a worldwide network with over 19,000 employees and 40 different companies across more than 23 countries. What does that mean for you? This is a job that could literally take you places!
About the role
- With an array of travel products at your fingertips along with your own travel experiences, you’ll sell and book the world for your customers; from flights to visas, accommodation, car hire, cruises, around the world trips to the classic family holiday... No trip and no two bookings will be the same
- Working towards achieving team and individual sales targets and incentives
- Keeping up to date with industry and product knowledge
- Managing your own customer portfolio by growing and maintaining relationships within your local community
What we’re looking for
- You’ll be living in or near the area and have first-hand knowledge of the region
- Be an active participant in the local community able to build a loyal client-base
- The ability to provide an experience that makes our customers comfortable their dream holidays are in trusted hands
- Have your own travel experiences from the various countries you’ve travelled to share with your customers and colleagues
- Some experience in a target-driven role, preferably in sales
- Eligible to work in New Zealand – minimum 2 year NZ working visa required
- Comprehensive in-house training at our own Develop Academy as well as access to a number of professional and personal development courses
- A company culture focused on Reward & Recognition… domestic and international educational trips, awards nights and conferences
- Free employee health and wellness + financial advice
- Paid volunteer leave for you to get involved in helping local and global communities
- Access to industry travel discounts, corporate uniform, internal promotion opportunities + more!
Don’t miss your boarding call and APPLY ONLINE today!
Back to search results Apply now