Travel Consultant - West Auckland
Job no: 505469
Brand: Flight Centre
Work type: Full time
Location: New Zealand
Categories: Leisure Travel & Retail
Open up the world for those who want to see it, become a Flight Centre Travel Expert!
If you’re looking for an opportunity to sell the dream, provide our customers with amazing travel experiences and earn uncapped commission, you've come to the right place!
Interested? Here is what you’ll be doing:
- You’ll use your travel expertise to sell the best products and destinations
- Running your own portfolio by growing and maintaining relationships within the community
- Preparing customised itineraries to suit the consumers preference, budget and visas requirements
- Working towards daily sales targets
You'll be working on a rotating roster 5 days on, 2 days off. Rosters are published well in advance and are created on a store-by-store basis.
Training is full time for 4 weeks in our Head Office in Auckland CBD and your home store. Fully paid!
What we are looking for?
- An appetite for sales and some experience in a target driven environment
- Customer service expertise and relationship building skills
- International travel experience, with your own adventures to share
- Computer proficiency with the ability to quickly learn new systems
- You will have the legal right to work and live in New Zealand, those on working visas must have a minimum of 2 years remaining
What’s in it for you?
- Reward and recognition! Domestic and international educational trips, awards nights and conferences
- Access to exclusive industry discounts on flights, accommodation, cruises, tours and more
- Free health and wellness consultations and financial planning advice
Back to search results Apply now