Travel Consultant - Mount Eden
Job no: 505029
Brand: Flight Centre
Work type: Full time
Location: Auckland, Central
Categories: Leisure Travel & Retail
Be rewarded handsomely or recognized for all that you achieve, have clear career progression opportunities, on the job training, travel incentives and the world as your playground. You can make those ambitions a reality now!
With 200 retail stores in New Zealand and approximately 1200 staff, that's just the beginning. We are a worldwide network with over 19,000 employees and 40 different companies across more than 23 countries. A career with Flight Centre will really take you places – quite literally!
Being a Travel Expert…
- Domestic and international travel recommendations, quotes, sales and bookings
- Preparation of client itineraries and travel documents as well as ensure correct visa information is provided
- Run your own portfolio by growing and maintaining relationships
- Receiving customer payment as well as payments to wholesalers and suppliers
- Attending regular training to keep up to date with industry and product knowledge
- Working towards achieving team and individual sales targets + incentives
We're currently hiring for our cozy neighborhood store in Mount Eden so you'll work Monday-Friday with a regularly rostered Saturday (and a weekday in lieu).
We work retail hours to accommodate our customers when they want to buy travel. That means some evenings and weekends, but we do our best to notify you well in advance so you can plan your life.
What we are looking for?
- An appetite for sales and some experience in a target driven environment
- International travel experience, with your own adventures to share
- Computer proficiency and the ability to quickly learn new systems
- You will have a desire to keep learning and keep up to date with product changes
- The legal right to work and live in New Zealand, those on working visas must have a minimum of 2 years remaining
What’s in it for you?
- Domestic and international educational trips, awards nights and conferences
- Access to exclusive travel industry discounts on flights, accommodation, cruises, tours and more
- Free health and wellness consultations and financial planning advice
- Reward-based incentives + recognition including overseas trips
- $500 corporate uniform stipend - never buy work clothes again!,
- Clear career development opportunities with an internal promotion policy
- A fun, social workplace with legendary celebration nights!
Turn your passion into a career and start and your new journey now!
Back to search results Apply now