Manager, Strategic Partnership Marketing - Montvale NJ
Job no: 505020
Work type: Full time
Location: New Jersey
Categories: Leisure Travel & Retail
Team: Strategic Partnership Marketing
Job Title: Manager, Strategic Partnership Marketing.
Location: Montvale, NJ
Flight Centre Travel Group is looking for a highly motivated, organized and detail oriented marketing professional with strong systematic and project management skills. The Manager will lead and oversee the day-to-day operations of the team and curate customized cooperative marketing programs with Flight Centre Travel Group USA’s leisure brands for our suppliers across the globe. The Manager will work closely with respective teams in the Leisure Marketing Division, Global Procurement, Sales and Finance to ensure the concept of each program is brought to fruition. Reports directly to the Director of Partnership Marketing.
Craft integrated marketing programs with our travel partners across multiple advertising and marketing platforms including print, digital, events, analytics, our Rewards program and others.
Lead the team to deliver coop marketing plans and execute tactics in collaboration with marketing colleagues and across other business units
- Report on key budget tracking metrics for mid-month and month-end financials.
- Ensure all information is being tracked accurately and continually updated in all spreadsheets, internal systems and tracking logs.
- Conduct audits to ensure data is being managed and tracked appropriately.
- Provide guidance and support to the Account Managers and Brochure Coordinator to ensure goals are being met.
- Target key travel partners to strategize, create, and negotiate effective annual cooperative marketing plans on behalf of the Flight Centre Travel Group USA Leisure selling businesses – Liberty Travel, Travel Associates, GOGO Vacations, Independent by Liberty Travel.
- Knowledge of product – destinations, hotels and their brands, airlines, cruise lines, tour companies, car companies.
- Work directly with our partners for any needs within and/or outside of their cooperative marketing program and become point person for all marketing-related inquiries.
- Adhere to deadlines and establish, communicate, and follow department processes and standards.
- Interact with the partners and teams in the Leisure Marketing Division, Global. Procurement, Sales and Finance departments to communicate schedules, research problems and resolve issues to ensure partner satisfaction.
- Utilize internal project management system, Wrike, to ensure work-flow of marketing plan is executed on time and properly.
- Solicit for brochures, events, trainings and any other business needs.
- Identify new potential coop partners to grow the team’s marketing budget.
- Attend national and international destination-specific trade shows and conferences.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you'll bring:
- Minimum of 5 years of marketing experience.
- Travel Industry experience is a plus.
- Experience managing cooperative (co-op) marketing campaigns.
- Product and/or marketing background a plus.
- Understanding of project management systems & process workflows.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Proven track record of working directly with clients to pitch and defend creative decisions.
- A solution-oriented mindset.
- Ability to communicate across various internal and external teams.
- Ability to multi-task and handle numerous projects at once.
- Responsive, adaptive, flexible and very proactive approach.
- Passionate about Flight Centre Travel Group USA’s leisure brands and vision.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office with a focus on Excel.
FCTG USA is an affirmative action - equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!
Back to search results Apply now